An Unexpected Surprise

James goes to Jake and says.
"Alpha message received from the pack. Another transport detected by the tracking stations. They also received a message from the transport, it seems that Celestial and I are not the only survivors of our planet. There are 50 on the transport, 30 of them are children. They are requesting sanctuary, I said to bring them here Alpha."

Jake nods and pats James on the shoulder.
"You did good James. I'm glad you said for them to come here. They will be welcomed and as Beta here under me you are to welcome them."

James nods respectively to Jake.
"Yes Alpha, I will gladly meet and welcome them."

Jake nods and puts his hand on James's shoulder.
"Celestial and I are going to return to the pack house. You are in charge James, work with the staff, I've already informed them of my decision and they will work with you are teach you what you need to know. I expect monthly reports from you. Keep one thing in mind James, if I feel you are not doing a satisfactory job you will return to the pack house."

James nods and says.
"I understand Alpha Prime. You have my word I will do my best to prove that you can trust me and you made a wise decision."

Jake nods and goes to find Celestial. Celestial was sitting on the porch with a couple of other females, they were enjoying some tea and just chatting about their mates, possibly getting together for a ladies night out, sharing stories and just random chatting. Jake smiles and kisses Celestial on the cheek.
"A ladies night out wouldn't be hard to arrange. Not to mention that the other Alphas wouldn't mind coming to visit."

The Luna from The Fire Mountain pack smiles and says.
"I'm sure Luis would love to come and visit while we have a night out."

Maria smiles and nods.
"Perhaps we should set a date for the pack Lunas to go out."

Jake we as about to respond when the proximity alarm goes off. Jake looks up and sees the ship approaching, he gathers a few males and calls for James. The group goes out to meet the ship and tell the occupants where they are going to stay, Celestial had followed and seen her friend walk out of the ship. She convinces Jake to take her back to the pack house when they leave. James leads the new arrivals to the living room and tells them about Jake and how he was the supreme leader of the werewolf packs Jake talks with them and informs them about their position on the farm. The dragons agree and Jake tells James to take them to a safe place to adjust to the planet. There was three pregnant females that would need medical care after they adapted to the planet. The females that live on the farm volunteer to help the females, with the new members of the farm adapting to the planet. Jake, Celestial and Celestial's friend leave going back to the pack house.

Celestial looks back at Raven.
"How did everyone survive?"

Raven sighs heavily.
"We are the only ones who made it out. 6.5 million died when the planet exploded. We left three days before it happened, James had accidentally activated the homing beacon on the ship he had and we followed it here."

Jake nods and smiles softly.
"I'm happy you survived Raven. But it's also truly sad that many lost their lives. We have a safe place for all of you to adapt to the planet. You, Celestial and I will be leaving to the pack house tomorrow morning."

Raven nods and smiles.
"Thank you, I truly appreciate your kindness. I hope to find a mate as truly wonderful as yours Celestial."

Raven wasn't aware that her mate was at the pack house. Logan was unaware that his mate was to arrive in two days. The only difference between Celestial and Raven was Celestial was a scientist and Raven was a warrior and a powerful warrior at that, she was the commanding officer of the defense forces from her planet. The next morning Jake, Celestial, their children and Raven get ready to go James nods and hugs Celestial.
"Thank you for everything, Jake with your permission I request Laura and I be allowed to become mates."

Jake nods and smiles.
"You have my permission James."

James nods in respect.
"Thank you Alpha. Safe trip home."

Jake, Celestial, their children and Raven get in Jake's red Escalade and leave going back to the pack house. That evening James and Laura become mates. Arriving home it was late evening and everyone was tired Raven sleeps on the couch, Logan wakes to the scent of his mate and goes downstairs he freezes looking at Raven.

Hi everyone sorry about the long wait for this chapter. I've been really busy lately. Please remember to vote and comment.

SilverStoryDragon.
🐲🐺