First Meeting

Jake walks into the clearing where the house is and sees the most beautiful creature that ever lived. She was beautiful, a sexy long slender body, beautiful golden color eyes, perfect pearl white color. Jake couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty.

Celestial's neck fur stood on end as six snarling wolves approached. Her teeth bared ready for battle. She could simply fly away from them but something was holding her there. She would wait for them to make the first move.

Jake looks back and growls viciously almost instantly the others become quiet.

Celestial looks at each wolf, her eyes meet Jake's. His eyes seem to bore into her as her eyes stay locked with his. Using her sharp vision she watches the others as her eyes stay locked with Jake's.

Why couldn't she just fly away?

Jake shifts to his human form and puts on a pair of shorts his eyes never leaving hers.
"Hello my name is Alpha Jake. You have no need to fear me or them. I have finally found you my mate. You are Luna of my pack, a pack can't function correctly without their Luna."

Celestial didn't wish to speak just yet, she had heard about humans and how they moved away from nature. They had lost the ability that he somehow had, and what was he talking about saying mate? Not sure what he was talking about Celestial was certain that she would soon find out. Celestial's stomach growls in protest. Jake smiles and turns to Logan.
"Go get Luna some food and water. Take two with you and make it fast. Move now!"

Logan nods and takes off with two others to get food and water. Jake smiles at Celestial and waits for her to make the next move. Logan returns with the food and water, he gives it to Jake and goes back with the others. The packs was confused about the situation but they fully trusted their Alpha.

Jake smiles and slowly approaches Celestial giving her the food and water.
"Please eat, you are hungry. Please eat Luna."

Celestial looks at the pack noting each wolf's differences, looking at Logan she remembers his features knowing that he is second in command. Celestial eats the food, savoring the flavor this being her first meal on earth she wanted to enjoy it.

Celestial looks at Jake and says while eating.
"Thank you for the food and water. My name is Celestial, I come from a planet that is called Draconos. It is no longer because is exploded."

Jake nods as sadness fills his eyes.
"You are welcome to stay here with me, Luna Celestial. This is your home now. I have been searching for you my entire life. Now that I have found you I have no intentions of ever letting you go."  Jake looks at the pack and says with a smile. "If Celestial accepts me we will have our Luna."

Celestial was shocked by his acceptance. Celestial had accepted him.
"I accept your offer Alpha Jake. I will stay here with you."

Jake smiles and says.
"We have our Luna! Logan go back to the pack house and prepare a warm bath for Luna and prepare my bed for her."

Logan nods and takes off.

Jake looks at the rest of the pack and growls.
"Protect your Luna with your lives."

Celestial looks at Jake and says trying to reason with him.
"You don't have to do all this. I am content being here with you. I don't need to be pampered."

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial.
"Please just accept the pampering this time. Besides we can't have our Luna dirty and I want the pack doctor to look at those injuries on your tail."

Celestial nods and winced she didn't know that it was that bad.
"Alright love if you insist."

One of the guards says with a smile.
"Today is a truly wonderful day. We have our Luna."

All the wolves howl in celebration Celestial smiles and roars in happiness with them.