Celestial's First Hunt

Waking the next morning Jake smiles as he realizes that he is wrapped up in Celestial's coils. Jake kisses Celestial and says.
"Good morning beautiful, you have your prey in the coils of love."

Celestial opens her eyes and yawns, she kisses Jake and chuckles.
"Yes I do. You are my prisoner of love."

Jake chuckles and kisses Celestial. He turns and wraps his arms around her and smiles.
"I am your prisoner of love, and I will always be happy to be so."

Celestial unwraps herself and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. James smiles and goes to freshen up.

Celestial looks at Jake and says.
"I must go hunting today, is there a trustworthy pack member who can accompany me?"

Jake thinks a few moments and nods.
"Yes. Sonia can go with you, she is our strongest female warrior. Come let's go to breakfast and I'll introduce you."

(Authors note. The character Sonia is played by Carrots_are_bae.)

Going down stairs Jake calls for Sonia.

Sonia walks up and nods her head in submission.
"Yes Alpha?"

Jake nods and smiles.
"Sonia I want you to go hunting with Luna. Tak her to our most fruitful hunting grounds."

Sonia smiles and says.
"Of course Alpha. It would be a pleasure to go on a hunt with Luna. Let us eat first then we will leave. Is that acceptable to you Luna?"

Celestial nods and says.
"Of course. I will wait for you outside." Celestial turns out Jake and smiles. "I won't be gone long and tonight we will make you dragon."

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial.
"Ok love. Have a good time on your hunt. May your first hunt be fruitful and fun."

Celestial smiles and kisses Jake.
"Thank you love. I'm sure it will be."

Celestial goes outside and lays down watching the children play. Lightly rubbing her stomach she wonders how many she carries.

Sonia walks out and smiles at Celestial.
"Ready to go on a hunt? Alpha wants me to take you to our most fruitful hunting grounds."

Celestial nods and smiles.
"Lead the way Sonia."

Sonia shifts and takes off to where Celestial would be hunting. Celestial follows Sonia as she flexes her claws she needed this. Arriving at the hunting grounds Sonia smiles and looks at Celestial.
"Ok here you have your choice.
Deer,Elk,and rabbits, deer and rabbits will run elk will fight. You can take lead, let your instincts take over and hunt."

Celestial looks at Sonia and turns following a scent that she had picked up. Celestial was a experienced hunter and it shows as she tracks her target. Her long slender body slipping easily through the trees.

Sonia follows Celestial watching as she tracked her target. Sonia links to Celestial.
*What have you got?*

Celestial replies.
*I don't know the earth creatures yet. I just know that it smells delicious and inticeing.*

A massive creature comes into view as Celestial plans her attack in seconds.

Sonia links to Celestial.
*That is a bull elk. Use caution he will become aggressive quickly and defend himself. Many wolves have died taking down a bull elk.*

Celestial nods understanding her warning. Staying low Celestial gets on the elk's back and wraps around him, grabbing the back legs of the elk she breaks them crippling it so escape was impossible. Putting her mouth over the nose of the elk her eyes flash and fire erupts from her mouth. The last few moments of life in the elk was used in a desperate attempt to escape.
Sonia smiles and watches as Celestial takes the elk down moving to help Celestial Sonia sees the fire and memories of the fire in her pack house that claimed the lives of everyone but her rush back to her. Frozen in fear Sonia just stares at Celestial with fear on her face.

Jake links to Celestial in a bit of a concerned tone.
*Celestial love is everything ok? I can't contact Sonia is she ok?*

Celestial links back.
*Everything is fine love. Sonia is close watching. I took down a bull elk.* Celestial looks at Sonia and sees her fear written face.
"Sonia what is wrong?"

Looking at Celestial Sonia says with fear in her voice.
"I'm afraid of fire."

Jake links to Celestial.
*Celestial where is Sonia I still can't contact her.*

Celestial looks at Sonia and says.
"Sonia I would never use my fire to hurt family. You are my family and I would never hurt you."

Jake still linked to Celestial.
*Did you use your fire? I need to know, Sonia lost her pack to a fire set by humans. She was the only one I could save. I took her in as my daughter because she was so young. Stay where you are I'm coming to you.*

Celestial links back to Jake.
*Yes I did it how we hunt.*
Celestial looks at Sonia and shakes her head, how was she to know about what happened with Sonia? Sadness filled her as she thought about the horror of that day.

Jake shows up and hugs Celestial.
"This is my fault I should have told you about Sonia." Jake turns to Sonia and says.
"It's ok Luna would never hurt you or her family. That is how she kills her prey, like we bite the throat."

Celestial knew how to fix the problem. Picking up the elk she says.
"I'll be back later."

Jake and Sonia follow Celestial and Jake says.
"Celestial listen I know how to get Sonia over her fear of fire and you are the key."

Sons looks at Celestial and says.
"Luna can you teach me the good fire dose? I only know how dangerous it is."

Celestial licks the blood from her mouth the raw meat was what she needed and she could feel her strength returning to her.
"What would you like to know about fire?"

Sonia smiles and says.
"Tell me what good fire dose. I want to know."

Celestial nods and smiles.
"Well I know without fire the forest would be filled with dead trees and bushes fire clears then out to allow new growth. Same with the prairies fire clears the dead grass so new plants can grow."

Sonia listens as Celestial tells her about the good fire dose.

"So this forest had a fire in it at one time?" Sonia asks clearly interested.

Celestial nods and smiles as she nuzzles Sonia.
"Yes, although I would guess that it has had several times."

Sonia smiles and nods happily.
"Luna I want to go on every hunt with you. If I'm going to beat my fear of fire then I want you to help me."

Celestial nods and smiles.
"You are welcome to join me whenever I go hunting."

Celestial was successful on her first hunt and found out that there was more to Jake then she thought. Celestial and Sonia are are now hunting partners and it seems that Sonia is ready to face and take on her fear of fire. Celestial has the horns of the elk as a trophy for her first hunt. It would seem that everything is as it should be.

Please remember to vote and comment. I truly appreciate each and every one.

Thanks for continuing to read I hope this story is entering.

SilverStoryDragon.