Not Like We Thought

As Jake and the pack head to a clearing big enough for the ship to land Celestial was following Jake a few feet behind him and just a few feet off the ground. Celestial couldn't believe that anyone survived the planet explosion, could James want to harm or cause any problems?

James was her superior where she worked as a earth scientist. Celestial had shared her memories with Jake but Jake seen a weapon that appeared to be a long range energy weapon.

Both Jake and Celestial look up and see a massive fire ball entering the atmosphere.

Jake links to the pack.
*Remember overwhelming force and he has no chance against us.*

The ship starts its landing cycle as the landing rockets roar to life, the sound was so loud no one could hear anything else. The yips and howls they were using for commincation was drounded out.

Jake links to the pack.
*All wolves attack on my count. I want him on the ground, if he fights back if you have to anyone who can land a killing strike.*

Celestial barely heard what Jake had said her energy spikes as the ship lands and Jake growls as his senses max out as his muscles tense up ready to launch an attack.

The engines shut down and the  main door opens as a hissing sound is heard as a steam like mist clears a blue and silver dragon the same species as Celestial is standing on the end of the ramp. As James steps off the ramp Jake links to the pack.
*On my count. 3,2,1, attack.*

Wolves come from every direction. Jake charges forward and slams into the side of James taking him off his feet, the impact stuns Jake as he rolls across the ground.

Celestial moves forward quickly with a rope in claw. She quickly ties James's mouth closed removing his ability to use his fire. After she secures his mouth she checks on Jake.
"Are you ok love?"

Celestial looks back as the wolves take James down. What she found interesting is the fact that James didn't fight back. Helping Jake up Celestial looks back at James and says.
"I don't understand what happened, James should be fighting back but he isn't."

Going back to the pack house Celestial looks back at James who has a unreadable expression on his face. Celestial didn't know what to think or feel about the situation.

Celestial kisses Jake and smiles.
"When we get home I'm going to go rest for a while."

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial and says with a chuckle.
"Go ahead love. I have a few questions for James."

A few hours later Celestial wakes up hungry. Going to the kitchen she finds some leftover meatloaf she smiles and looks around seeing no one else she heats up the meatloaf useing a small flame she slides it off the plate into her mouth and swallows.

Jake growls in frustration James had coccooned himself. Jake shakes his head and says with a small amount of anger.
"We can't do anything with him like that. What the hell does he need to do that for?"

Logan shrugs his shoulders.
"You're guess is as good as mine."

Feeling the frustration through the link with Jake Celestial goes to where Jake is.
"Jake are you ok love?"

Jake turns and sighs heavily.
"Do you know what this is? What purpose does it serve?"

Celestial looks at James in his coccon and says.
"He is adapting to the planet. I had to do the same thing when I got here. He did it so he won't die. He is going to be like this for a few of hours."

Jake nods and smiles.
"Perhaps I was mistaken about him. When he gets done with the adaptation we will start over."

Celestial nods and smiles.
"I'm sure he will understand. Remember he is a scientist like me."

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial and he whispers in her ear.
"I want to do dirty things with you." He looks at her and growls a sexy growl, walking out he pats her butt and smiles.
"Catch me if you can." Jake takes off.

Celestial chuckles and gives him a heads start. After a few moments she starts her pursuit of Jake. Celestial growls and it fills the house. Her fur was standing on end. Jake looks back and sees Celestial she looked kinda scary, Jake smiles and blows her a kiss as he continues his mad dash through the house making Celestial chase him. Celestial sees the scared look on his face but it was quickly masked when Jake blew her the kiss. Celestial chuckles and advances on Jake her hot breath on his neck.
"You thought I couldn't catch you? I was only toying with you, I have become tired of this chase and now I want action."

Jake shutters as Celestial's hot breath hits his neck, turning around he kisses her and says.
"Follow me and you will get some action."

Oh boy it's on now! Jake just made Celestial chase him and now she wants some dirty bedroom action. Let's just hope Jake can handle a seriously turned on dragoness.

The next chapter is going to be another sex scene. So if you want to skip it and wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for all the votes and comments on the previous chapters. Please don't forget to comment and vote.

SilverStoryDragon.