Questioning The Council

Jake walks to the room where the council is being held, as he walks past the kitchen Celestial gasps as a powerful ancient and commanding energy washes over her. The other females whimper and lower their heads, the children that were in the kitchen hide behind their mothers. Except for Jake and Celestial's first born he stands tall in front of the females and growls. Celestial looks at him and says.
"Junior! Don't growl at your father."

Jake looks at Junior and nods.
"The Alpha within you is trying to show dominance. Careful my son, showing dominance that way is a quick way to be challenged."

Junior backs down and nods at Jake.
"Sorry father, I was only trying to protect family."

Jake smiles and chuckles as he pats Junior on the head.
"You will make a strong Alpha. Until then, never growl at me like that again unless you want to fight."

Junior nods and smiles.
"Yes father. Can I go with you to question the council?"

Jake thinks a few moments and nods.
"Sure, and I want you to growl at the council like you just did to me. And do it when we walk in."

Junior nods and gets a big smile on his face.
"Yes father, this is going to be fun."

Celestial looks at Jake and asks.
"Jake, do you think that is wise? What if they try to hurt Junior?"

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial.
"The council is stupid, that I agree with. But I seriously doubt they are that stupid. Besides if we do keep the council he is gonna need to know how to make them squirm and make them listen to him."

Celestial looks at Junior and says with a serious look on her face.
"You do as your father tells you. Is that understood son?"

Junior nods and smiles as he hugs Celestial.
"Yes mother, I will not disobey."

Jake nods and walks into the room where the council is being held, Junior looks at the council and growls. The council members squirm uncomfortably in their chairs, Jake smiles and nods at Junior.

Sitting across from the council Jake looks at each of them and says.
"Well it appears that you have finally shown your true colors. Why am I not surprised?"

Junior smiles and chuckles.
"Because you know just how stupid they are."

A male council member growls at Junior, Jake back hands him making his mouth bleed.
"Never growl at my son!"

The council member lowers his head and whimpers in submission. Jake looks at Junior and says.
"I know they are stupid, hold your tongue."

Junior nods and lowers his head in submission.
"Yes father. I was only stating a fact."

Jake smiles and ruffles Junior's hair.
"That's my boy. Go get me the silver powder."

The council's eyes open wide in fear, Junior nods and smiles.
"Right away Alpha."

Junior returns a few minutes later with a bag that says.
'Caution Silver Powder. Do Not Breath The Powder.' Junior had a dust mask and gloves on, because he was now part dragon Jake had an immunity to silver but he still put on some gloves.

Jake looks at the council as he holds the bag for them to see.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's your choice, I'm gonna get my answers either way."

The council members just stare at the bag, silver was deadly to werewolves. But in powder form it could be used as an interrogation method, it burns on bare skin, it makes it hard to breathe, basically silver powder was a nightmare for werewolves.

Jake looks at the warriors standing guard.
"Strip them, no clothes." The warriors nod and strip the council members. Junior was looking at the council members, he couldn't keep his eyes away from one of the female council members. She notices and says.
"Help me Junior and I'll let you have my body as your toy."

Junior shakes his head and growls.
"Lies! You turned against us, why would I believe a filthy, lying, evil bitch like you."

Jake smiles and looks at Junior.
"What if I said that you are to punish her? She is a traitor, a evil bitch."

Junior looks at Jake.
"What method should I use father?"

Jake looks at Junior and says with a  smirk.
"She offered her body like a whore, so use her like a whore. Junior take her to a room and don't come back until you are satisfied. And use a fucking condom." Because Junior was half dragon he reached puberty faster then a werewolf. Taking the female council member to a room and had his way with her. After two hours Junior returns with a smile on his face, the female gets brought back in and tied to the chair she was in before.

Jake nods and says to her.
"Do you wish to talk?" She nods as she whimpers every time she moved. Looking up at Jake she says with tears in her eyes.
"He was so big, it hurt. I pleaded for mercy, but he didn't stop. Only after I started crying because of the pain did he stop. I know I deserve way worse for wha I did, please Alpha help me."

Jake nods and gives her a fast acting pain medication. He looks at Junior and points to the council woman.
"Take her to another room and question her. Give her something to wear, but I want you to get answers understand?"

Junior nods and smiles.
"Yes Alpha,I will get the answers you need. If she resists, there will be no pleasure only pain." He takes her out of the room, as they leave she kisses Junior on the cheek.
"You will be a great Alpha like your father. I will tell you everything that I know."

Jake turns to the other council members as gets a devious grin.
The council members refuse to talk from outside the room screams of pain and fear could be heard. An hour later two dead council members are taken from the room. Celestial and the other Lunas watch as their limp bodies are taken to be buried. Celestial couldn't believe that her gentle, kind, loving mate could be so cruel. But then again, the council had turned against them. The last male council member walks out bloody, beaten and bruised, the last female council member walks out beaten, bloody and bruised.

Junior comes back with the female council member both had a smile and she had Junior's arm around her with her's around him.

Junior nods at Jake and says with a smile.
"I got the answers you wanted father. It seems that the head council man wanted you dead, so he made a deal with the rogues and the other packs that were loyal to the council. The rogue attack was just the beginning. The packs loyal to the council are preparing for a massive assault."

Jake nods and smiles.
"Good work son. If I may ask why do you both have smiles?"

Junior looks at the female council member,she kisses Junior and says.
"It turns out that we are mates. With your permission Alpha I request that Junior mark me as his mate."

Jake nods and looks at Junior.
"Son, do you wish to have her as your mate?"

Junior nods and stands tall.
"Yes Alpha. I wish to make Katrina my mate. I wish to mark her and make her the mother of my children."

Jake nods and gives his approval.
"You have my blessing. Take her and make her yours."

Junior nods as him and Katrina take off to his room. Jake smiles and chuckles as they run to Junior's room. Celestial puts her arms around Jake's waist and kisses his cheek.
"So, are we keeping the council or not?"

Jake smiles and turns around so he could kiss Celestial with a loving passion filled kiss.
"We are going to keep the council, and Junior is going to be head council man."

Well it turns out that one of the female council members was Junior's mate. And he is going to be Head council man.

Thank you for reading I truly appreciate it. I would love it if you could possibly vote and comment.

Thanks again and have a pleasant morning, afternoon or evening. And remember never fear the darkness secretive eyes watch and protect.

SilverStoryDragon.