What's this feeling?

Celestial looks in the window and sees Jake at a punching bag. Sweat dripping down his muscular back as he punches the bag.

Celestial watches for a few moments and walks away sitting on the back porch she waits for Jake. Celestial couldn't understand what she was feeling her people never had this feeling. Celestial tries to understand what she was feeling, her body temperature was elevated her heart was thumping in her chest and she had a funny feeling between her legs.

Jake walks outside a few minutes later a sees Celestial and smiles he sits beside Celestial.
"Hi love are you ok?"

Celestial smiles and kisses Jake.
"Yes love I'm ok. I was just watching you work out. I don't know how to explain this but I feel like I have known you all my life."

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial.
"That is because we were chosen to be mates by the moon goddess. How and why she chooses who to be mates is a mystery. Chances are that we were chosen as mates before we were born."

Celestial thinks about Jake's words for a few moments and smiles.
"That's amazing and interesting. So who is the moon goddess?"

Jake smiles and points to the moon.
"That is the moon goddess. She is the one wolves howl to. Sometimes in sadness other times in celebration. She is called Luna and that is where your title in the pack comes from."

At that moment Celestial realizes her true position in the pack.

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial.
"May I mark you?"

"Exactly what does that entail? What purpose dose it have and what dose the mark stand for?"
Celestial asks she had a idea but wanted to be sure.

Jake smiles and says.
"It is a signal to other wolves that you are mine. It will also allow you to communicate with me or the pack with a mental link. No matter the distance between us we can stay in contact."

Celestial smiles it was what she thought it was.
"I would like that. How about we do it when everyone settles down for the night. How about we get some dinner?"

Jake nods and smiles.
"Dinner sounds good. But first I need a shower."

Jake kisses Celestial and the heat returns to her body she was starting to figure out it was because of her being Jake's mate.

Going inside Jake goes to the room to shower. Celestial growls in frustration because she wanted to follow him. As Celestial starts to the kitchen Jake grabs her arm.
"I haven't washed my Luna yet. Wanna join me in the shower?"

Jake surprises Celestial as he seemed to come out of nowhere, and she liked it. Celestial hoped he would make a habit of it.
"I thought you'd never ask. I kinda got my bath interrupted earlier."

Jake picks Celestial up and starts to the room.
"Have our dinner brought to our room."

Celestial smiles and rests her head on Jake's chest his strong heartbeat relaxes her as she draws patterns on his arm. She loved how his muscles would flex and move as he carried her. The heat was returning to her body again.

Jake smiles and gently puts Celestial on the bed he goes into the bathroom and starts the shower. Coming back out he stands Celestial up and strips her and himself. Celestial admirers Jake's body muscular, powerful and she wanted him. Jake smiles and picks her up and carries Celestial into the shower the warm water feels good as it flows over her.

Jake smiles and grabs a lufa and some wonderful smelling lavender body wash and starts to wash Celestial. Celestial grabs another lufa and Jake's body wash and starts to wash him. As Jake washes Celestial he playfully kisses her here and there his kisses were leaving little heated trails wherever he kissed her. Celestial moans happily as he continues. Jake smiles and kisses her neck and shoulder as he does Celestial drops the lufa and puts her hands on his biceps her teeth lengthen uncontrollably as Jake hits a certain spot Celestial tightened her grip on his biceps. Taking the cue Jake bites as Celestial bites his neck. Licking each other's marks Jake smiles and growls.
"Mine!"

Celestial smiles and growls.
"Mine!"

Jake and Celestial have just marked each other as their mate. And they are both in the shower. Shower scene!

Next chapter is going to start with a sex scene. If you are uncomfortable with fairly descriptive sex scene please skip next chapter and wait for the next update. Until next time remember never fear the darkness secretive eyes watch and protect. (Wolf howls.)

SilverStoryDragon.

Also please remember to vote and comment.