Shower scene!

Jake kisses Celestial and says with a possive growl.
"I want you so badly. I can't wait I must have you." Jake presses his body against Celestial his manhood touching her womanhood.

Celestial growls and says.
"Then take me, because I can't wait to have you."

Celestial wraps her legs around Jake giving him full access to her. Jake kisses Celestial and his member slides into her. Celestial growls in pleasure as he enters her.

Jake starts thrusting into her, Celestial smiles and moans in pleasure as he slides in and out of her womanhood. The heat she had felt before was back and much stronger this time. Celestial growls and kisses Jake.

With a cry of pleasure Celestial says.
"Please."

Jake smiles as he continues thrusting into her kissing Celestial he says.
"Please what love?"
Jake smiles knowing what she wanted but he wanted her to say it.

Celestial moans in pleasure and says.
"Please don't stop."

Jake smiles and continues thrusting, Celestial lovingly bites Jake's mark as a dragon tattoo had started to form going down his back. Celestial growls as her dragon tries to take control stopping the shift.

Jake kisses Celestial as he kisses her neck panting.
"Shift if you want."

Celestial panting says.
"I'm too big as my dragon. I might hurt you."

With Celestial moaning in pleasure Jake picks Celestial up turning the water off he carries her to the bed his member still inside of her. Laying Celestial on the bed and continuing to thrust he says.
"Go ahead and shift, there is plenty of room."

Taking his word Celestial let her dragon have control as Jake let his wolf have control. Celestial smiles and moans as her black talons dig into the bed. Both Celestial and Jake were wet from the shower and sweaty. Jake didn't care about getting the bed wet as he was focused on driving Celestial crazy.

Unable to last much longer Jake moans and says.
'I'm gonna... I'm gonna go."

Celestial growls in pleasure as Jake releases his seed into her as his knot swells locking them together. Celestial gasps and cries out in pleasure as his knot sends her over the edge, her climax starts as she tightens around him. Jake smiles and turns over so Celestial is on top as his seed continues flowing into her.

After a few minutes his knot releases and Celestial lays down beside him.

Celestial smiles and says panting heavily.
"Sorry about the bed Jake."

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial.
"Don't worry about it. It gives me a chance to tear my... Correction our bed apart tomorrow."

Celestial nods as she starts to wrap herself around Jake following instinct she starts to clean Jake. Jake smiles and starts to lick Celestial the best he can being wrapped up in her coils.

Jake kisses Celestial and says.
"You need to eat, you have used a lot of energy."

Celestial yawns and says.
"Do we have to?"

Jake smiles and nods.
"I'll feed you. You just lay there looking sexy and eat."

Celestial nods and says between bites of food.
"Ok love. I'm getting full love you eat."

Jake nods and eats putting the plates outside the door he turns and smiles at Celestial. Looking at Jake Celestial lifts her hand and motions for him to join her in bed. Smiling Jake stalks her stopping to yawn he climbs in bed with Celestial pulling her close to him.

Celestial chuckles as he stalks her as he pulls her close to him Celestial smiles and cuddles into him drifting off to sleep. Jake smiles and kisses Celestial and he drifts off to sleep.

Jake and Celestial have just mated. Celestial has her mate wrapped up in her coils and Jake is her prisoner of love at the moment. The question now is Celestial pregnant? Or as dragons call it eggnant? Find out next chapter.

As always please remember to vote and comment I truly appreciate it. Until next time remember never fear the darkness secretive eyes watch and protect.

SilverStoryDragon.