Chapter 1 (EDITED)

"Addison get up it's almost time for school!"My Mom shouted, "I'm up!"I shouted back, "Allison get up it's almost time for school." I say to my twin, "But I want to sleep."She grumbles back "Um well tough luck now get up, we have to go or Mom will kill us and I don't know about you but I'd like to live another day."I say sarcastically "Ugh fine you know how mom gets if something bugs her, I'll get dressed but I get to pick your outfit today." she says getting out of bed and going into our shared closet "Ugh fine but nothing girly please." I say in a hurry to go take a shower and do my hair.

When I come out I'm greeted by my twin wearing an orange flowered long sleeved shirt that fit snuggly on her small and delicate frame and a black skirt with her matching black converse "Your outfit is lying on your bed along with your bag filled with all your stuff."Allison says heading into the bathroom to fix her hair. I walk over to my bed and see a long white cardigan lying next to my favourite flowered tank top that I think hugged my body perfectly and some casual black shorts and my black converse.

When she came out of the bathroom with her hair perfectly curled just like mine "See you match with me but nothing too girly."She says proudly "I like it now let's go." I say now dressed in my outfit I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder and head out the door and walk down the corridor and hurry down our long staircase and into the kitchen on the island counter in the middle of the room I grab a granola bar along with a water that Allison must have left me "Allison just left so hurry and get outside."My mom says from behind me and hugs me quickly "Thanks, Mom."I say giving her a quick side hug and run out the kitchen and out the front door as soon as I can and near trip on my way down our driveway and quickly jump into my and Allison's car "What took you so long?" Allison asks as she starts driving "I had to get some breakfast." I say holding up my granola bar and shrugging and quickly put on my seat belt and eat my bar and eat it.

When we finally arrive at school we quickly grab our bags and rush into school and quickly walk to our lockers and grab our books for English and then make a dash for the classroom when no one was looking we made it to class just in time with a few whistles when we walked by but we made it.

I think about what might happen tonight since it's a full moon tonight and for me and Allison, the full moon is never a fun time. On every full moon ever since we were 15 we black out and couldn't remember what exactly we did and just to be on the safe side we always went to this secluded place at a camping ground not far from our house. I stopping thinking when Krystal taps me on the shoulder she nods her head towards my phone I look down and see a text from her

Krystal: Are you guys going to Dylan's party

Allison: What party

Krystal: Dylan's party it's on Saturday

Allison: What really

Krystal: Yep and also Dylan just told me so um I don't think anyone really knows about the party yet

Allison: Okay let's talk after class

After class, we quickly find Krystal "So what's up with this party?" I ask "I don't really know but Dylan wanted me to make sure you guys the invite." Krystal says smiling mischievously "Why?" I ask "Because he's so obviously in love with you Addi." She says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world "What?" I ask surprised "Come on Addi! Seriously you haven't noticed how he looks at you in class and how he smiles at you?" Krystal says with a look of longing "No I can't say that I have noticed." I say "Really! How could you not notice the quarterback of our football team totally crushing on you?" She says frustrated "Well if you like him so much you can have him." I say "Really?" Krystal stops and looks hopefully at me "Sure."I say nonchalantly

On the way home from school Allison and I start to discuss how we can convince our parents to let us go to the party. When we get home we rush into the kitchen and see my mom making some kind of food and father just getting off the phone with someone "Mom we have a huge favour to ask?" I say "Ok.... shoot what is it?" She asks looking at us "Can we please go to a party our friend is throwing on Saturday?" I say looking at her with my puppy eyes "Which friend?" She asks with a raised eyebrow "Dylan, you know him, his mom is in your friend group and his Dad has worked with Dad and his parents are always super nice to you and he made a great impression on you, you said that if I should date anyone it should be him because he's so sweet," I say hopeful "Oh him." Mom says smiling "Well I suppose you guys could I mean your grades are good and you've kept your room clean and done all your chores and have been doing good work at your jobs."She says looking back down at her food "Oh my gosh mom thank you thank you so much!" I say and give her a quick hug before I grab Allison and rush up to our room and into our closet looking for something to wear.