Chapter 20

Okay before you read this Hi and My ending might be in more the five more chapters it might be 10 more give or take so yeah just wanted to let you know

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a basement I know this basement my sister and I used to play dress up in this basement crap I'm at "home" I see my sister at the carpet not 2 meters away from her then I see Jayden & Jordan tied up an unconscious I go over to Allison and I wake her up "Allison wake up we have to get out of

here " I whisper . she starts to wake up and then she sees Jordan and hurries to get up and runs to Jordan "What am I wood " I say sarcastically . " Sorry Addison but he was bleeding and I was worried he was hurt " Allison apologized . " Yeah and the cut on my arm and my head is nothing I understand " I say sarcastically. I go over to Jayden and I try to wake him but he won't wake up ," Jayden wake up we have to break out of here " I whisper . He still won't move except when his chest rises and falls steadily then I remember a way he all ways wakes up if I can't get him to wake up , then I just kiss him and immediately his eyes open up and kisses back then I back up he whines "that's what you get for not waking up " I say with a smirk , then we hear a door being opened we go back to the way we were and then I see the guy who picked up Jayden also he keeps wearing a red scarf but he has dirty blonde he comes down and looks at Jayden & Jordan then he looks at us but before he can register that we're not there we hit him in the back of the head ( THE PAIN K ) then we go and untie Jayden & Jordan we go to the door we open the door and then we see all of my family and they're crazy friends . They all look at us and then we see the scarf guy coming up the stairs rubbing his head and looks at us then at my Dad then he goes past us and then goes to my parents ,"Addison come here and let's talk about this " My Dad says deadly calm . "No , I won't talk to you not now after you kidnaped us and knocked me out " I say angrily .

"Please Addison you father would never hurt you and Allison or anyone " My Mom says . "Yeah so if Dad would never hurt anyone why did he hurt Jayden & Jordan and knock out Addison and plan an attack on us so you ambushed us and then fought us until all of us were either knocked out or passed out " Allison says angrily . They all look at the man with a few grey flecks of hair but looks mad and serious , "We told them to bring you home but not to fight you or hurt you in any way but it was Derek who knocked you out but you were angry and we don't know the extent of your power so we thought it best to not anger you any more then we already have " My dad explains .

Allison looks at me the look she is giving me tells me that get ready to fight "Oh and don't even think about fighting cause you'll never get past the front door " Derek says with a smirk . "Fine you win just don't hurt Jayden & Jordan " I say in defeat . Jayden looks at me I see Jordan look at Allison but then I go to Jayden and he just grabs me and puts his arm protectively around my waist I look over to Allison and I see Jordan doing the same thing to Allison . "Good cause we need your help " My Dad says , "With what " I say confused . " With a demon that could wipe out Beacon Hills and the world if we let it " My Mom says with a serious tone " No –" "We'll do it " Jayden Says

--------------------------------------------------

Guys I still have to like pick the name for the monster so yeah but yeah I hope you like this chapter please vote and comment Bye  =)