Chapter 15

We wake up and we see the twins still asleep and then we get up and get dressed ( Pic of they're outfit )

  Then we  go eat  breakfast  Jayden and Jordan still  not waking up   then I  go  make  eggs  and bacon   we're not  at  the  hotel  anymore   we  went  back  to  England  and  now we are  at  the  house that we now  officially own   and I want t...

Then we go eat breakfast Jayden and Jordan still not waking up then I go make eggs and bacon we're not at the hotel anymore we went back to England and now we are at the house that we now officially own and I want to make bacon and eggs the boys wake up I hear the bed squeak and I hear they're feet along the hall and go down the stairs I stop listening and I go back to cooking eggs and bacon and then I feel a pair of warm hands wrap around my waist and I see Jayden and then I kiss him on the cheek he hugs me he does this when I cook so it's normal "You know if I burn the bacon then we're going to have a angry Jordan."I says smiling "Well then I'm going to go cause we can't have a angry Jordan now can we."Jayden says smiling and trying not to laugh "I HEARD THAT AND YOU BETTER NOT BURN MY BACON!"Jordan screams  We laugh the bacon is perfect now so put the bacon on a plate and then the eggs on another plate  "BREAKFASTS READY!"I yell  I can hear Allison and Jordan fighting to get down the stairs faster so they can have the most bacon I laugh the house is big enough for two families to live in so me and Jayden have the biggest part of the house and Allison and Jordan have the other half me and Jayden get the biggest part cause we're older and cause we won the bet long story short Me and Jayden said Mike and Mona would kiss in pretty little liars (*SPOILER *) and they said never in a million years would that happen then we said fine so then we won another bet we said Hannah and Mike would hook up cause we read all the Pretty Little Liar books and we won ( okay Mike and Mona kissing might have happened after Hannah reveals that she hooked up with mike so don't judge me ) so then we got the biggest part of the house , The we eat breakfast and then we have a lazy day and just cuddle and watch scary movies since it is almost Halloween and we calm the twins down by saying it's just a movie we watch The Chosen ( The one staring Kian Lawley LoL o2l saying :) ) and then we watch a bunch of other ones like comedy cause we have had enough of the twins screaming at a scary moment now we're going to watch me and Allison's favorite movie Let's Be Cops ......

----------

Not as short but not the longest either