Chapter 11

We go to the  building we can hear them from a mile away well more like Stiles and Scott they're  fighting  over who is the new bad guy in Beacon Hills we left a  few symbols at our Uncle  Stiles  work and at my  dad's they know someone is in Beacon Hills doing something and they're worried that it's  something bad or they think someone hides the bodies after  killing them and they want to know after weeks and weeks of messing with they're heads it's time for the  big  reveal!

We  dressed  to  impress   ( Pic  of  they're   outfits minus the bag)

As I was about to speak I was interrupted by a van pulling in Scott and the pack are here all of them  and they're  waiting for us to attack but they don't  see us we  wait  they  smell us and then our  void takes over we  walk  out of the  shadow...

As I was about to speak I was interrupted by a van pulling in Scott and the pack are here all of them  and they're  waiting for us to attack but they don't  see us we  wait  they  smell us and then our  void takes over we  walk  out of the  shadows  they  gasp "Allison  Addison your  not  real  your  dead." My  dad says "Really  Scott do you think I'm not really  real I may have made you have a dream over and  over again but I mean come on you might wish I was  dead but I'm not."My void says smirking and walking around looking at the pack "What  do  you  mean Scott Addison why aren't you calling him your dad?"my  Uncle  Stiles asks

"Haha he's not my dad  he's Addison's dad but not mine." Kailey says laughing "After me and Kailey took your  daughters as our host we have had nothing but happiness and  joy besides we like the girls and care for them which is why we hate you but we won't kill you the girls would hate us."says  Jema "What  are  you talking  about who are you and what have you done with our daughters leave them so we can have them back." Our Dad says angrily.

We switch back to us and  hide our voids Jayden and  Jordan come out as well they shine they're blue  eyes and we flash our purple  ones "Well dad you wanted  me and Allison to be set free we can't be me and   Kailey and  Jema and Allison are  tied togethe so  you kill us the same way you killed Void  Stiles except if you kill the Voids you kill us as well and I mean dad I don't think you could do that could you? Oh and Mom and Dad meet Jayden and Jordan our  boyfriends."We  say with a  smirk "Hi so glad to finally meet  you." Jayden says with so much sarcasm that even Stiles would be proud.

They walk towards us and stand in front us in very protective stance and they growl when Liam tries to move towards us "Back down Jordan and Jayden." We say looking at them knowing they will attack but they disobey "STAND  DOWN!" I yell in alpha tone they look at us and back down they will back off for  now.

"Okay now let's all calm down." I say with a smile "What are you trying to do Addison you are just  crazy your not same  daughter I know and love"Scott  says with his voice cracking "Oh Dad we are the  same old  daughters you raised just now we see  more clearly and we  fell in love." I say.

They all look to Jayden and Jordan "WHAT HAVE  YOU DONE TO MY  DAUGHTER YOU  MONSTERS!" My  mother yells with her fangs and then she started transforming into a werewolf "BACK  OFF  OR WE WILL NOT HESITATE  TO  HURT ALL OF YOU !" We say and go in front of  Jayden and Jordan .

We go almost all werewolf but keep our anger in check then they see our Alpha eyes they back off but  we can smell the hate for them in the air .

Great now they're going to try to kill Jayden and Jordan  ........

Okay so guys  last  chapter was  short and I teased  you and yeah so I hope this made up for that and I hope you like this chapter and yeah I will  see you in the next chapter hopefully