Chapter 26

Hey guys okay so if some of you follow me and check out my profile then you will know I released a new book so yeah if you want you can go read if not that's fine I am not really feeling inspired to you know write some stuff in this book so this might be the last chapter for like awhile so yeah I will try to active on His Dream Girl it is a Draco Malfoy story so yeah please go check it out it would mean a lot and yeah that is all for now Bye :)

---------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a sort of trance and I see that I'm wearing some kind of black dress and I see that I'm in front of my parents house I see a big black wolf I scream as it gets closer I could have sworn it smirked and then it ran off I see someone running out of the house I see Jayden running towards me and I see my family on his heels "Addison oh my god are you okay?" Jayden says while putting a fallen strand of hair behind ear "Jayden" I whisper "Yeah its me come on Addison" Jayden says stroking my cheek I look at him his eyes shining with worry I look over his shoulder and see Allison and behind her my parents I sit up and look around and see all the people my mom tries to help me up but I brush her hand away and go move over to my Dad "Dad do still think we shouldn't kill her" I say as I wipe blood from my mouth .

He just looks at me and then looks at all of the people behind me as if asking some important question. I go over to Allison I see her look at me almost like she doesn't trust me, I feel a surge of anger towards her but at the same time I feel like I should be careful . I look to see everyone looking at me with mistrust and curiosity "What are you looking at!"I say fed up with them looking at me. I see them guiltily look at each other "Well you were gone for a 2 days and now you just come back?" My dad says with an expression on his face "And what you think I was having a freaking picnic with who ever kidnapped me huh, In fact I was drugged and kept in room like some pet and now I'm back here and you all are looking at me like I might attack you , Trust me the idea right now is tempting!" I say my eyes flashing red they all back up even Jayden "Fine treat me like that I'll go to my real family then !" I say angrily my eyes still a brilliant red I turn around I go and see Theo at the corner I run to him and hug and then I see grace run over to us they hug me and ask me a ton of questions like where I was .

"I'm fine but can I stay with you?" I ask , "Yes , you can stay with us but shouldn't you stay with your parents and not with us?" Grace asks clearly confused "Well I would but seeing as they don't trust me right now cause they think I might attack them or something and I just might if they keep this up." I say the venom clear in my voice then Theo sees my red eyes and then looks at my dad and the other people standing there . My dad clearly dislikes Theo so I hug him more and he pats my head while sending my dad death glares "Come on sweetie we will protect you from whoever tries to hurt you unlike some people." She says looking at my parents with clear dislike "Thanks Grace." I say with a genuine smile .

I look over at my so called family and then with a clear look of dislike I give them a smirk Theo smirks at my Dad I love Theo and Grace , They were here for me when I needed them . I walk with them i could hear my dad growl but I look back and smirk with satisfaction , I feel happy but I feel like I have something to do all of a sudden I feel a burst of rage but I turn around and look at my parents and I feel another burst of hatred fill my head I may not like what my parents did but this is a new feeling almost like someone else is feeling this and now I feel a bit worried

Were my parents right ......