Chapter 5

Hey guys  so yeah I'm writing about then training to  control  they're  voids  so yeah it's  different  from the show but  whatever

*2 Weeks  Later *

Okay I have to get up we slept in the bed we were  given we need to control the void or the Void will control us . I get up and get dressed Allison is getting dressed as well

But Allison's top is light pink we can fight with heels  crazy I know  crazy  but I get to the door so I can go  train with Jayden I know you shouldn't fall for your  kidnapper but  he's  sweet and caring and I can't  help but stare at his adorabl...

But Allison's top is light pink we can fight with heels  crazy I know  crazy  but I get to the door so I can go  train with Jayden I know you shouldn't fall for your  kidnapper but  he's  sweet and caring and I can't  help but stare at his adorable brown eyes even if I am doing something he always ends up in my thoughts he is a amazing guy and I know it sounds really cliche but I don't care .
   I end up in the training space in the woods really  we  aren't in Beacon Hills anymore we're in  England   at a mansion the twins are to inherit so we train here and sleep and other things but we never train in  the house always in the woods next to the  house the  woods are perfect to train since it has a wide open space to practice and we have prepare for every situation. I walk up to Jayden and he just smiles his amazing smile I swear I could  melt there I could feel my heart flutter "Hey Addison so you ready to train?"He asks "Ready." I say  ......