Chapter 9

We get ready I put my outfit on ( Pic of outfit in my previous chapter ) we both wear that outfit but different colors we make sure to be
invisible and we walk into my fathers work place and we make sure not to draw attention to ourselves by making a noise or sound we see our dad's assistant she typing away on her computer we remember her from her from our days when we came to our dad's work place she was always nice.
  We remember the blue walls and the waiting room filled with people only a few today we see our dad in his suit and tie he looks happy he said that even when he was a teenager he wanted to be a vet he had his mentor Dr. Deaton .
We heard what he did with our dad we liked the thought of our dad and his mentor he gave us photos of him or really just showed us the pictures of them and we loved our Uncle Stiles and our Aunt Malia we loved them both we heard the story an loved it and they said they met in the woods my dad said he and Stiles were looking for a puppy that was lost and went in the woods to look and they found it and helped it but on the way back they met Aunt Malia she had been lost when she was a girl and they found her and gave her cloths and took her back to her family then she and Stiles started dating we like to think that he was her Prince Charming we liked that thought so much we wanted to find our Prince Charming but who knew all we needed to do was to meet Jayden and Jordan.
  While I was reliving my past we walked through the building inside and out we walked to the roof and transported and I was greeted by Jayden and Allison was greeted by Jordan we watched some movies we also hacked our dad's phone just in case we wanted to know who he was talking to ....
-------
Okay guys here's the chapter I promised I hope you like the chapter I will update on the schedule if I can okay and I hope you enjoy  :)