Chapter 19

Scott's POV

Derek hits Addison in the back of her head and knocks her out , What the hell were you thinking when you were fighting her , I say angrily . Come on Scott they're just children , Derek says knowingly . Yeah well you thought that when your uncle bit me and look what we did , I say . Yeah besides what were you thinking they're void you know how I beat you up Derek when I was void , Stiles says . Well then why the hell didn't you tell us , Jackson says irritated . Because we thought you'd be smart enough not fight them they are void and they have blood red Alpha eyes and more red then a usual Alpha , Stiles says like it was the most obvious thing ever .

Well maybe they're both true Alphas and that they need our help , Isaac says , We all look at him . Well we did provoke the attack , Isaac says sheepishly . Well welcome back to Beacon Hills guys , I say with a smile . Well as you remember I don't want to be here Mccall so let's do whatever the hell you need to do so I can go back to my life , Jackson says . Well your still a jerk Jackson I guess some things never change , Stiles says with an innocent smile . Well we need to get all of they're bodies back to the house so we can interrogate the boys and get back our girls and they can come back to our family and to they're new brother , Dezzy says. Yeah your right Dezzy , Isaac says . Well well Dez you look the same just as pretty as you were when we were in high school and you are the prettiest girl that I ever met even if you were 2 years younger then me , Jackson says with a smirk .

" Well Jackson your the same just as flirtatious as you were when you were in high school ", Dez says . "Well we need to go back to our house Dez" , I say . "Well I'm not carrying them back that is up to you boys now let's go Braeden" , Dez says . Fine come on , I say picking up Addison she reminds me of Allison just as fierce when comes to protecting her friends and the people she loves and when she was a girl she was pretty handy with a bow and arrows we called Chris down to visit a couple of times cause he is like family and well he's the only link I have left of Allison , Allison would love Addison they're so similar spirit and they're both stubborn but we'll never know she would be proud of Isaac and me and the pack of all of us and most of all she would be proud of Dezoria , and Lydia because they meant the world to her they were the best of friends but Allison never made it to any of our weddings or her own she would have been the most stunning bride ever I miss her but I love Dezoria with all my heart and she is the love of my life and don't regret marrying her as I continue to think we have already walked to the car and I put her in the back along with Allison and the boys that they 'love' and I put them in the trunk and then we go to our house .

                  --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I made this chapter a little different then normal as in Scott's POV and if you like it please tell me and we have 5 more chapters and we're done with this book I'm so excited for you guys to see the ending you might hate me but hey I like and that's all that matters right Byeeeeee

        -Love Summer