Chapter 4 (Edited)

I wake up to Allison shaking me with a worried look "Are you okay?" She asks looking at me "She fainted because she shifted and it was her first time being conscious while shifting." Jayden says "What!"I scream "We can't be alpha werewolves."Allison says pacing around the room "Allison it kind of makes sense I mean blackouts on every full moon, we hear from far away, we smell stuff far away, we  have to be werewolves or we are just weird." Addison says " Don't tell me I know it makes sense but I'm furious at Mom and Dad right now. I mean we don't remember anything when we wake up after a blackout and I mean for all we know we could have killed or hurt someone." Allison says I remember the twins mentioning something about a bracelet and I look down at my wrist. It looked normal and plain with a small gem encased in the middle and some words were written around it.

"Well I'm Jordan in case you forgot." the one closest to Allison says "And I'm Jayden." the one nearest to me says offering a smile "So we both thought you deserve an apology for knocking you guys out and for the scar when we dragged you guys out. "Jordan  said sheepishly "It's fine I guess it's over now anyway but where are we?"I say looking around to find myself in a spacious living room but then I see Jordan and Jayden looking worried and glancing at each other every now and then. I can see that they care but my eye catches Jayden who looks at me with a small apologetic smile.

"We should mention that now that you put the bracelet on your soul is bound to the void possessing it." Jayden explains "You probably should have mentioned that before but can we control it." I ask no one on particular "Yes, you can but Jayden and I  will have to teach both of you."Jordan says "Well we can start training you as soon as you feel up to it."Jayden says looking at me and Allison"One question who will go with who?"I ask pointing at me and Allison and them "Well  I can train you and Allison and Jordan can train together." Jayden says "Okay that will work I guess." I say looking at Jayden offering a smile.  Allison looks at me and I can tell we are both thinking the same thing.  "Are we making a foolish mistake or not" . . .