Epilogue: Island of Love

Carrots? Has anyone seen any carrots? The plot bunny attacked and well, you all are going to reap the benefits. NEW STORY! I've been writing some pretty heavy stuff lately and well, I'm going to lighten it up a bit. It's not going to be a humorous story (though there will be some funny bits) but it will be romantic. Some drama...some light angst (there needs to be some sort of conflict or it wouldn't be worth reading, kids).

We're at the end folks. I can't believe it. I mean really. Thank you to everyone who followed me on this journey, from its removal from FFn and moving this story to TWCS, AO3 and FicPad. I hope that I do the ending justice. Starting stories? I'm great at that. But, ending it? I'm terrified that it's going to suck. You know?

Anyhow, not very many pictures with this one. You can find previous pictures on my tumblr and blog (links for both are on my profile). You can also find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation and twitter: tufano79. As always, at the end, leave me some!

Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Island of Love

Epilogue

BPOV

"Thank you, Mrs. McGovern. Everything will be set up according to your plans," I said. "Your anniversary will be everything you have ever dreamed of. Perhaps, even better than your wedding. Call any time if you have any concerns."

"I doubt it. I appreciate all of the hard work, Bella," Mrs. McGovern sang. "We'll see you in a month." I smiled, ending the Skype call with my client. At the resort, I worked closely with guests and clients who wanted to set up destination weddings, anniversaries and other parties. It worked out perfectly since I was only part-time. The rest of my time, I wrote a travel blog or on my novelizations of Edward's Elvendore games. Every so often, especially when we were back in Seattle, I'd write a few free-lance stories for Marcus. He still tried to wheedle me back to the paper, but my home was on the island.

The Island of Love.

A Ilha do Amor.

The place where Edward and I shared our lives with our family, closest friends and our children.

Yep, children.

We had three children. Sarah, who was seven going on thirty, Carlie, who was four and our little peanut, Abigail, who had just turned one. We had all girls. Edward was in seventh heaven, doting on each of us and spoiling us rotten. I wanted a boy for my husband, but he just loved being a dad.

He was amazing at being a father.

"Bella?" called Rosalie. "You need to get going. Your flight is leaving early tomorrow morning and you still need to pack."

"I know. I know," I said. "I just had to Skype with Mrs. McGovern."

"You don't want Edward packing for you. He'll pack skimpy nighties and no clothes," Rose laughed, pulling me out of my chair. "You need to have real clothes for where you're going."

"Again, I do not know where we're going. It's our ten year anniversary," I snorted.

"Edward is the king of being evasive," Rose teased, walking with me to my golf cart. "I will tell you one thing. The first week of your vacation is just you and your hubby. The second week, we'll be flying up with all of the girls."

"A week without my babies?" I squeaked.

"You only celebrate your ten year anniversary once, Bella," Rose chided. "It's not like you and Edward need any help in the sex department. Remember, I have the office next to you." I blushed, hiding behind my hair. Our insatiable sexual appetite had only increased with each year we were together. And when we weren't home, we got louder. "Look, the girls are at home. Esme and Carlisle will be arriving early tomorrow morning when you leave to watch your monkeys."