Chapter 1

Bloom and sky were happily walking around the beach of the fruity music bar, talking about their relationship

Bloom and sky were happily walking around the beach of the fruity music bar, talking about their relationship. When bloom's ex-boyfriend Andy came and disrupted them....

"I wonder when we can finally end this....." bloom said to sky but was disrupted by Andy.

"Hi Bloom can we talk?" Andy said not minding Sky.

"Ummm sorry Andy but me and Sky need to talk about something important." Bloom replied

"Oh Sky I didn't notice you there." Andy said shocked not realizing sky was listening on their conversation.

"Can you please excuse us Andy?" Sky said in a harsh tone.

Not waiting for a reply sky immediately grabbed bloom's arm and led her somewhere where they can have privacy. Bloom and Sky began to have the same discussion again, without anyone disrupting them.

Sky: As you were saying....

Bloom: I wonder when we can finally end this saving the world thing and just focus on us and our relationship.

Before Sky could respond, there was an attack by the trix.

Icy: Well, well, well......look who we have here......it's the lovebirds.

Bloom: Shut up Icy...... Magic Winx Bloomix (just so you know this is like in between season 6 and 7)

After the fight Bloom and Sky obviously won. They continued on their conversation.

Bloom: Sky you've been so quiet this whole time......what's wrong?

Sky: Nothing Bloom......It's just that.....well, you see I have a question to ask you......

Sky gets down on one knee and continues on

Sky: .....Bloom......will you marry me?

Bloom: Of course Sky......but.......

Before she could finish, Bloom got cut of by Sky.

Sky: I wanted to ask you this years ago.....but after everything that has happened.....I knew I had to wait till the right time.

Bloom: How about this......We will act like we fought each other and not tell our friends about the engagement, or anyone for that matter, and let them find out themselves. Until they found out we are not gonna talk to each other, we will only communicate through texting.

Sky: I agree

Sky said with a simple smirk. And they went inside the frutti Music Bar and went to their separate groups.

Winx POV

Stella: What did you two do out there?

Stella asked looking all mushy. Bloom replied in a frustrated tone and kept everyone wondering.

Bloom: I don't want to talk about it.

Flora: It's okay sweetie, what happened?

Aisha: Yah, you can tell us anything bloom.

Bloom: Fine....me and sky fought.

Bloom said giving in...the girls wanted more information for the matter at hand, but Bloom stopped them.

Musa: He's not getting away this time....He hurt my friend I'm gonna return the favor to him.

The Winx (except Bloom and Musa): Yeah!

Bloom: Please just stay out of it guys....I don't want it to get worse.

Suddenly bloom made the mistake of showing the ring to the Winx.

Tecna: Hey Bloom, what's that on your finger.....you didn't have it on when we came here to meet the guys.

Stella: Wait! Did Someone that starts with a letter S propose to you and you guys are just trying to hide it.

Stella practically screamed. Bloom wanted to lie but she remembered her deal with Sky......she didn't really expect them to find out this early.

Bloom: (whispers) yes

Winx (except Bloom): Congrats Bloom

As they were about to celebrate the girls were reminded about their curfew and had to head back to Alfea.

When they got back to Alfea, Bloom started telling them everything as promised.

Bloom: And then that's what happened.

Stella: But Bloom, why didn't you still want to tell us.

Bloom: Because.....because I wanted it as a surprise.

Tecna: Bloom....it was really a surprise already.

Bloom: Please don't tell anybody even the specialists that you know or that you won't tell anybody that I am engaged.

Winx: Promise!

Then they grouped hugged. To celebrate the Bloom's engagement they had a pajama party.