Chapter 10

So after the girls went back to Alfea, they changed and went to bed. Once they were on their beds, they slept directly.

*Next day*

The girls woke up to a knock on the door, they wondered what it could be since classes were canceled because it was a weekend. Bloom walked to the door opening it then slamming it closed again. The Winx were shocked at what Bloom did and stared at her with wide eyes.

Musa: What happened Bloom?!

Stella: Ya Bloom, Who's outside?

Bloom: Why don't you guys guess?

Then they heard voices outside. The Winx knew very well who the voices belonged to and decided to ignore them outside.

Aisha: Oh My Gosh!

Flora: Is it really them?

Tecna: Well.........cant we just ignore them?

Winx: I agree!

So the girls decided to just continue on there day since it was a week end. They wanted to go to the mall, well.....Stella wanted to go to the mall. As they were opening a portal to the mall there was a knock on the door, they heard a voice through it and recognized it belonged to Grizelda.

Grizelda: Girls open up, Headmistress Faragonda wants to see you all in her office, NOW!

Bloom: Yes Ms, Grizelda.

When the Winx came out of their dorm, they saw a note.

Dear Winx,

We need your help, please meet us in magix later at 3:00 pm. We are not leaving for this is an emergency, Faragonda knows of this matter

❤️ Specialists

--------------------------

In Faragonda's office

The Winx entered the office and were shocked to see all the professors there with serious expressions on their faces.

Faragonda: Glad you can come, Winx

Bloom: No problem headmistress, what's the problem?

Paladium: You have a mission

Stella: So, it's just our usual mission

Stella stated plainly, while the professors, Faragonda and Griselda exchanged mixed expressions.

--------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! Heheheh

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

A new update due to the continuous asking of Elementalgirl30 , but you seriously have to read her books (its really good).

To the next chapter

xoxoxo

-Thea