Chpater 9

Bloom's POV

After Daphne left to talk to other guests, I had forgotten about my engagement ring, the one Sky gave me when he proposed to me. I think we should talk to the guys tho.

Bloom: Guys, We need to talk.

Seriousness and Concern was evident in her voice.

Stella: Sure

Aisha: First, let's get out of here and talk somewhere private.

Musa: I think we should go to Bloom's room.

Flora: If that's okay with you Bloom?

Bloom: Ya sure

Tecna: But first we have to tell Daphne.

The Winx the nodded to each other and walked over to Daphne who was talking to her parents, King Oritel and Queen Marion, with Thoren.

Bloom: Umm Daphne, Mom, Dad.......Is it okay if we go to my room for now, we have something important to discuss.

King Oritel: We know, Daphne told us.

Queen Marion: Go Dear, Daphne will cover for you.

Bloom: Thank you.

As the Winx left for Bloom's room, Thoren had a suspicious look. Daphne explained to him that it was family business, but he said that he was now part of the family and she has to tell him. So Daphne gave up and told him everything the Winx told her. He was furious and wanted to talk to the specialists. Daphne intervened told him to let the Winx handle it by themselves.

*Bloom's Room*

When they got to Bloom's room, they each changed out of their ballgowns and changed into their regular, everyday clothes and started talking.

Bloom: Guys, I miss the specialists.

Bloom said plainly, the rest of the Winx were just standing there with their mouths wide open.

Stella: What! What do you mean.

Bloom: I mean, everyday I try to forget about them........but now, I really want them back.

Bloom said on the verge of crying. The Winx huddled into a group hug for they felt the same way as bloom.

Aisha: We know Bloom. But they left us for those brats.

Aisha said as anger and a bit of sadness washed over her. The Winx then started talking about random stuff, until it was time to go back to Alfea.