Chapter 18

Sky's POV

Me and Diaspro had another fight. She could be so annoying sometimes.

*Flashback*

Diaspro: Sky, why did you bring me on this stupid mission in the first place?!

Sky: I didn't know what our mission was and I also didn't know we were going to be with the Winx! Also you were the one who wanted to come in the first place!

Diaspro: Ya, because I thought we weren't going to go on a mission! I thought we were going on vacation!

Sky: My father only told me I had a mission and a few royal obligations to fulfill! I already told you that!

Diaspro: You never did and besides your always to insensitive!

Sky: Me, insensitive! Your the one who is complaining about this mission and the one who only cares about herself! It feels like I dont know you anymore!

Diaspro: You're always doing your stupid missions and royal whatnot! And the way you still look at Bloom, Uggghhh!

Sky: If you're not supporting me with my royal duties and missions, plus not even trusting me.....I think we should just breakup!

And with that Diaspro ran out the room crying.

*End of flashback*

I was walking in the garden thinking about what happened earlier. Then I saw Bloom running over to me. We chatted a while, until I kissed her! What was I thinking? Out of the corner of my eye I saw Diaspro, Thoren, the Specialists, and the Winx by the entrance of the garden. Bloom ran to her friends and her sister. Thoren and the guys walked over to me.

Brandon: Sky, what happened?

Helia: Ya we just saw Diaspro run out of her room crying and carrying her bag.

Sky: We fought and i told her if she keeps on complaining we should just breakup.

Timmy: Well she told me to give you this.

Timmy said handing me a note. Then the guys turned around and saw the Winx giving death glares to me while Bloom was talking to Daphne. As i opened the note i was surprised to see what was written.

Dear Sky,
You said it yourself we dont know each other. Maybe we should really just breakup. Bye Sky.
-Diaspro

The guys looked at me worried.

Thoren: Are you alright Sky.

Sky: Ya, I just need some time to think.

And with that Sky headed inside the castle with his hands in his pockets and his head down.

----------------------------

Hey guys! What's up......the sky! Hahaha, I know, its a really corny joke.

Anyway, new update right here. You were able to see what was going on in Sky's mind at that time. I have too much ideas going on in my mind right now because i want to write what happened after that insident or write Diapro's POV in the next chapter. I want to extend this story as long as I can yet it would be a relief to complete it earlier. Hmm, maybe i should just put an epilogue at the end so you dont need a sequel. JK, i will obviously make a sequel to this story.

There is not shout out because nobody commented in the last chapter.😢
Comment if you think that i should write Diaspro's POV or what happened after the incident. Till the next update (next Friday).

Love Ya!❤️ 😘

Comment💭. Vote⭐️. Follow👍🏻.

-Thea517😉🦄