Chapter 14

As the ship landed Diaspro sprinted out with Sky running after her. While the specialists were talking to the Winx and catching up, Bloom was happy she was back on Domino. Suddenly they stopped because Diaspro and Sky stopped, blocking the way. When Bloom pushed aside to see what wrong, she too was also shocked. In Front of her was her parents King Oritel and Queen Marian of Domino. They had angry looks mixed with happiness and concern plastered on their faces.

Bloom: Hi Mom, Hi Dad!

Winx, Specialists, and Diaspro: Your Majesties.

They said bowing. Suddenly Daphne and Thoren came running in.

Daphne: Sorry were late. We had a little chat with Headmistress Faragonda. Hi little sis! Hi Winx!

Thoren: Winx, Specialists, Cousin.

Thoren said giving them a curt nod. Both of them did not acknowledge Diaspro, and they started giving Diaspro and Sky death glares, even Bloom's parents were not giving Diaspro and Sky attention.

Queen Marian: We heard about the mission.

Bloom: The problem is Stella and the Specialists, and probably Diaspro only knows.

Then Bloom turned around and the Winx were giggling and happy.

Musa: Sorry Bloom.

Aisha: We already know the mission.

Bloom felt sad her friends wouldn't tell her the mission.

King Oritel: Sorry Bloom, but you are not allowed to know.

Daphne and Stella: Can we at least tell her?

Tecna: Fine.

Tecna said giving in. Bloom looked puzzled, she had no idea whatsoever, about what their talking about.

Flora: Well you see sweetie........

Flora started, then got to Bloom's ear and whispered.

Flora: Besides you, Sky and Diasrpo dont know the mission too. They know we have a mission but they dont know what the mission is. Sky just brought Diaspro because he knew he would be bored out of his mind if we were here.

Bloom finally figured it out, Sky and Diaspro don't even know what the is mission.

Bloom: But from what Flora told me, Im guessing Diaspro was not suppose to come.

Everybody nodded. Then they started walking toward the direction of the palace to get settled in and start the (to Bloom) mysterious mission.

-------------------------------------

*Squee* Bloom is so curious!

Omg! Im fangirling over my own story. Hahaha!

Sorry for missing an update schedule. School is so stressful, i actually forgot the things i have to do.

There will be two more chapters posted shortly (to make up for my missed schedule).

Just incase you are wondering, the other chapter is an early update cuz i have my field trip next Friday, so i wont be able to update and i might forget again.

💖Love ya!💖

⭐️Vote. 💭Comment. ✔️Follow

-Thea517

P.S.- Please try to guess the mission, im not trying to sound desperate but i need ideas and inspiration for the upcoming chapters.