Chapter 12

As the Winx and the Specialist were boarding the ship, Bloom saw something she wouldn't think she saw in a million years. SKY AND DIASPRO WERE KISSING! Bloom felt like she was going to throw up. Good thing Brandon saw them and interrupted them.

Brandon: Sky, its time to leave.

Then Sky came back to reality and realized what had happened.

Sky: Oh! Yes of Course.

Then suddenly he and Diaspro realized the Winx were paying attention to what the were saying.

Sky: Winx. (Sky said giving them a short nod)

Diaspro: Why are they with us!?

Diaspro whined. While Sky was calming Diaspro down, the Winx took their seats, Stella sat next to Bloom to comfort her.

*In Faragonda's office*

Faragonda was talking to Saladin (through hologram) about the mission, while having second thoughts.

Faragonda: I should have never sent the specialists on that mission. I hope the plan with Bloom works.

Saladin: Its not your fault, lets just see what happens between Sky and Bloom.

Faragonda: And if it doesn't work out?

Faragonda asked panicked.

Saladin: If it doesn't work out, I dont know what Ill do. I cant expel Sky, he's my best student.

Faragonda: I cant get rid of Bloom too, she's the most powerful fairy.

*In the ship*

Timmy had set the ship to auto pilot, and the Specialists (except Sky) stood up from their seats and went to the Winx who were talking and comforting Bloom.

Timmy: Um, guys can we talk for a sec.

Tecna: Sure. Shoot.

Nex: We mean alone.

--------------

Omg! What are they gonna talk about?
Stay tuned Every Friday to find out!

Hahahah I sound like one of those shows on TV.

Anyway you read that right! Ill be updating Every Friday as much as possible!

Sorry tho for the short chapter, Im currently still in school just sneaking this in!

Comment. Vote. Follow.

-Thea517

P.S.- Im really pissed cuz my classmate HyschoolLyfe just hit me on the head with something hard!