Chapter 17

*Bloom's POV*

*Next day*

Bloom woke up to a quiet and peaceful castle. She checked her phone, it was 10:00 am. By this time the Winx would either wake her up or be cuddling with their respective boyfriends. Bloom mentally checked off reasons as to why the castle was so quiet.

*15 minutes later*

After Bloom got dressed she walked around the castle. She went to the garden to talk a walk and calm herself. Then she saw Sky, she walked up to him and as she got closer Sky turned around.

Bloom: Hey

Sky: Hi. How are you doing?

Bloom: Fine. You.

Sky: Me and Diaspro had an argument and she stormed off.

Bloom: Im sorry.

As they were talking they didn't realize that they were getting closer to each other. Suddenly Sky did something that shocked Bloom.....HE KISSED HER!

Daphne, Thoren, the rest of the Winx, and the rest of the Specialists came out from the castle and was shocked at what was infront of them. Then when Bloom and Sky separated they turned to see the shocked faces of their friends. Bloom smiled and ran to Daphne.

Bloom: Where were you? The castle was so quiet when I woke up.

Daphne: We went around Domino.

Bloom: Oh.

Stella: What happened when we were gone?!

Stella and the rest of the Winx wondered giving death glares to Sky while the Specialists and Thoren were talking to him.

-----------------------
Short chapter......I know but its not my update time. I just did it because of Valentines Day😍😘❤️and I was super happy👍🏻. I wanna see why you think💭😄 Im happy. If you can guess it by next week Monday......The next chapter goes to you. The next update would be next week cuz I cant update this Friday (I have a field trip😂). I will also do Sky's POV in the next update.

Comment💭. Vote⭐️. Follow👍🏻.

-Thea517

P.S.- Tell me how you sent your Valentines Day so i could probably use it for the next chapter, you will also get the next chapter dedicated to you (aside from the reason why Im super happy......hahahaha).😂😘😏😆😇😍🤔😋