Chapter 13

As the specialists (except Sky) took the Winx to a separate room in the ship.

Brandon: Guys, were sorry for cheating on you guys, you see.......

Stella: We know.

Aisha: And we forgive you.

Tecna: But that doesn't mean we're still going to be together.

Riven: Wait you knew?!

Musa: Yes Riven, Faragonda told us.

Timmy: We know you wont be with us anymore....

Nex: But that doesn't mean we dont miss you.

All the while nobody noticed Bloom was all alone in one corner staring at the engagement ring that she still had one her for some reason. Suddenly Bloom was snapped out of her own little world when everyone was staring at her with concern.

Flora: Bloom, are you okay?

Musa: Ya Bloom, You've been so quiet since we got here.

Bloom: Im fine.

Aisha: You sure? What were you thinking about?

Bloom: I was just thinking about what the mission is, Headmistress Faragonda never even told us.

Bloom was partially lying, but it was true that Faragonda never even told them the mission.

Tecna: Well.....that is true.

Helia: Its okay we know.

Timmy: But before we tell you, whe have to ask you a question...

Nex: Are you dating your ex boyfriends?

Winx: No!

Stella: That was just a trick to see if would get jealous.

Flora: To get you to break up with you ex girlfriend

Musa: And it actually looked like it worked.

The Winx said laughing. While the specialists looked relieved with a little nervousness.

Aisha: Well.... Most of it.

Aisha said turning to the sad Bloom.

Brandon: It actually worked for Sky.....

Nex: But Sky thought it was real, and decided to fall in love with Diaspro.

Helia: I dont even know what he sees in that girl.

As everybody was going back to their places, the specialists were getting ready to land the ship.

Bloom: What are we doing in Domino?

Helia: That is part of your mission

Flora: What is the mission?

Stella: Ya, I mean.....we already answered your question.....so tell us what the mission is!

Brandon: The Mission is.....

He continued by whispering it to Stella. Stella looked happy at first, then she stared at him with a puzzled look.

Stella: What does the mission have to do with being in Domino.

Timmy: You'll find out soon enough Stella.

Timmy said as the ship was landing. Diaspro looked relieved to be landing because she wanted to get off as fast as she can so she can be as far away from the Winx as possible.

---------------------

What do you think the mission is?
Why did the guys have a relieved look on their faces when the Winx told them they were just playing a joke on them?

Tell me all your Guesses in the comments section, i like reading it so much, it also gives me ideas for the next chapter!

-Thea