Chapter 19

Diaspro's POV

Im currently on a shuttle to head back to Eraklyon. Sky can be so stupid at times. I dont really know him anymore.

*Flashback*

Diaspro: Sky, why did you bring me on this stupid mission in the first place?!

Sky: I didn't know what our mission was and I also didn't know we were going to be with the Winx! Also you were the one who wanted to come in the first place!

Diaspro: Ya, because I thought we weren't going to go on a mission! I thought we were going on vacation!

Sky: My father only told me I had a mission and a few royal obligations to fulfill! I already told you that!

Diaspro: You never did and besides your always to insensitive!

Sky: Me, insensitive! Your the one who is complaining about this mission and the one who only cares about herself! It feels like I dont know you anymore!

Diaspro: You're always doing your stupid missions and royal whatnot! And the way you still look at Bloom, Uggghhh!

Sky: If you're not supporting me with my royal duties and missions, plus not even trusting me.....I think we should just breakup!

And with that Diaspro ran out the room crying.

*End of flashback*

I wrote Sky a letter, well more like a note. I think he was right tho, maybe we were not meant to be. To think that Sky went out of his way to cheat on Bloom for me, Ugghhh!

Thinking of that girl sky called his true love makes my blood boil. She stole Sky from me, and now that i think about it she and Sky are probably an item again.

He said he loved me and that I was his world, after that fight i dont think we could be in the same room anymore without screaming our heads off.

-------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. This was what Diaspro was thinking on her way back to Eraklyon.

I will update another chapter within this week. Please tell me what you are expecting to see in the next chapter. Tell me in the comments.

LOVE YA!💖😘

Vote.⭐️ Comment.💭 Follow.👍🏻

-Thea🦄