Chapter 7

WINX POV

After the Winx performed a few songs and danced with their ex (not the specialists) the whole night, they decided to go back to Alfea and rest. Although instead of resting the girls decided to talk about what happened earlier.

Stella: Bloom, I can't believe you just gave Andy a kiss!

Bloom: And so? Anyway Daphne and Thoren have just returned from their honeymoon and are gonna have a ball in Domino tomorrow to celebrate My Birthday. Daphne wants the Winx Club Band to play for her.

Musa: We'd be glad to perform for here and all but does she know about our situation with the guys.

Bloom: Not yet. So she still invited the specialists and not our exes which is fine by me......anyway Sky is royalty and he has to be invited, and if Daphne knows it will be rude to uninvited since they are also Thoren's friends.

Bloom said sighing and staring at her engagement ring Sky gave her.

Aisha: So you mean to say that the specialists are going to be there, which I don't mind cuz we just have to forget about them.

Bloom: Yes

Flora: Are the specialists gonna bring their girlfriends along?

Tecna: There is a 97% chance that will happen, but then again there are still......

Stella: Ugh, Tecna.......way too Technical

Stella Interrupted.

Bloom: Ohh Stella.

The girls giggled and for the rest of the night they decided on which songs they will sing and the flow. So it turns out that bloom will sing lead while Musa and Stella sing back up.