Chapter 15

After unpacking their things, The Winx, Specialists, and Diaspro were all in the garden, with Daphne and Thoren. They were all waiting for dinner to be ready, when suddenly Bloom went to Sky who was in the other side of the garden and gave something to him.

Bloom: Sky, since we are not together anymore, I believe this belongs to you.

Bloom gave back the ring Sky gave her when he proposed to her all those weeks ago. Daphne and Diaspro gasped, they never really knew that Sky proposed to Bloom. She turned and walked away before Sky could say anything. Then Bloom remembered the game she and Sky played when he proposed. Bloom just forgot to tell Daphne on the night of the party and she guessed Sky never told Diaspro.

*2 hours later*

After dinner, Bloom wanted some time alone, so she sat in her room in silence as she remembered her favorite memories with Sky. She was snapped out of her trance when she heard a knock at her door.

Bloom: Come in.

The Daphne's head popped up. She entered the room and sat next to Bloom on the bed.

Daphne: Why didn't you tell me Sky proposed to you?

Bloom: I dont really want to talk about it right now.

Daphne: Of course.

Daphne felt sad for Bloom. She was never this distant nor depressed. She wanted to help Bloom in anyway she can. She also promised herself that she would kill Sky for hurting her little sister. Then another knock filled the silent room. Before Bloom could respond, Musa and Aisha appeared.

Musa: There you are Daphne!

Aisha: We've been looking for you everywhere.

Musa: Anyway, wee need to talk to you.

Aisha: Alone.

-------------------------------
I'm Back!

I am so nervous writing this chapter. I was pretending to write down notes in school, instead i was writing this chapter. (To my classmates, dont worry i did all the activities the teacher told us to do, please dont tell).

I was thinking about the future of this story and i have told myself that there will be a sequel. This book will be done in 5-6 more chapter.

But it really depends on my school work cuz i can always extend.

Just as promised in the previous chapter. There is another chapter waiting for y'all.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

-Thea517