Chapter 4

After the specialists were briefed about their mission, the Winx were not allowed to know. Headmistress Faragonda on the other hand has given them their 'fake' mission.

Faragonda: So girls, you will go to the mall and have your day off.....that is your mission.

Stella: TO THE MALL!!!!! YAY!!!!

Bloom: Oh Stella.

Musa: Thank you Headmistress....we really needed a day off.

Faragonda: No problem at all.

Aisha: Headmistress, when can we have the day off?

Faragonda: Tomorrow, the day before Bloom's birthday.

As the girls were in the courtyard talking, Ms Faragonda was really upset about what she was putting the girls into, in fact she was actually against the mission, but for the sake of the girls and the magic dimension she agreed. All she had to do now was talk with the parents from both sides about the mission.

Winx POV

As the girls slept, they can help but think what they will do the next day.

Next day

The Winx wake up the next day, thinking of what to buy on their day off.

In the mall

The girls got to the mall and went their separate ways. After they separated they met up to eat lunch in their favorite place.

Stella: Hey Bloom, what do you plan to do tomorrow for your birthday?

Bloom: I haven't really thought about that yet?

Musa: Don't worry Bloom, we've got that covered.

Just as Bloom was about to reply, she spotted the guys.......WITH THEIR EX-GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

Bloom: Hey girls, look there are the guys......WITH THEIR EX-GIRLFRIENDS!!!

Winx: What!!!

So the girls went over to the specialists and demanded an explanation...... Well the girls got their explanation before they could ask, as they were half way to the guys......KISSED THEIR EX-GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

Stella marched over to them just as they rest of the Winx were about to calm her down, but she just slapped Brandon and walked away. She caught the guys attention, and Bloom started screaming at them while Stella was crying in Flora's arms.

Bloom: That goes for all you guys too!

Musa: Yeah!

Aisha: If you guys didn't love us anymore and wanted to break-up with us you should have just done it......not cheat on us!

The boys left and Stella finally stopped crying.

Flora: Let's go and enjoy the rest of our day off.

Tecna: How about we go to the Frutti Music Bar and sing a song there.

So they went of to the Frutti Music Bar and got ready to perform a few songs.

---------------------------

Please comment and vote because I really need your opinions, even in my other books, I also need to see what you think because if not I won't have enough ideas to publish a chapter every week.