Chapter 20

BLOOM'S POV

After that kiss, I just found out from Daphne who found out from Thoren, that Sky just broke up with Daispro. So right now the rest of the Specialists and Winx, plus Thoren and Daphne are talking and huddling in a circle smiling.

STELLA'S POV

We are currently talking about what happened while smiling like crazy.

Brandon: Well, seems like we don't need to use plan A nor B.

Stella: And I thought I both plans wouldn't have broken Sky and Diaspro's relationship.

Everyone: Hahahaha

Then Tecna looked over her shoulder and saw Sky and Bloom together, talking.

Tecna: Guys look over to Bloom and Sky.

Bloom's PoV

Sky walked over to me, and we talked. He said that he was sorry that he kissed me, yet wants use to be back together. He started telling me about the mission, I told him I know. Basically what we did on the Red Fountain ship with the other Specialists.

Bloom: Honestly Sky, I just want to be friends. I need time to think about my life.

Sky: Its fine.

Sky said that like he was hurt. I feel so sad for him, but I just need time to think.

                                        THE END
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, that's legit. Its the end of this book. (Cries in a corner and sniffles). Anyway there will be another book. Wait for my Author's note for this book, (And you might even get a sneek peek for it)

I know its an abrupt ending, but I have to stay true to the title. It will just expand on the other book/s.

I also know its a short chapter. Once again, will be explained in the other book (Hopefully will be longer)!

LOVE YA!💖

COMMENT💭. VOTE⭐️. FOLLOW👍🏻.

-Thea517