Chapter 3

Specialists POV

When the specialists woke up and got ready the morning after Sky proposed to Bloom, they had an important mission from Headmistress Faragonda and Headmaster Saladin. They headed strait for the office right away.

Saladin: Good, your here.....now let's contact Faragonda.

Faragonda (on hologram): We have an important mission for you......unfortunately you won't like what we're going to make you do.

Sky: What is it?

Faragonda: Tell them Saladin.

Saladin: You have to breakup with your girlfriends and not tell them about the mission.

Specialists: What!?

Brandon: But we were planning to propose to them this afternoon on our dates.....Sky already proposed to Bloom......how are we gonna do that?

Faragonda: I know you don't like it and I don't want to see my girls in pain but.......you will have to cheat on them.......you will cancel your dates and tell them that you have something to do....then I will send them to the same place on a "fake" mission where you will actually meet.....and you know the rest.

Nex: If we agree to this......which we have no choice......who are we gonna date?

Riven: What's in it for us?

Timmy: How long is the mission?

Helia: And what is the mission for exactly?

Faragonda: You will be briefed on it by Saladin.....but right now, I have to talk to my girls about their other mission.....the real one.

After Saladin and the specialists talk about the mission they finally gave in.

Sky: Since we already agreed to this.....who are we dating?

Saladin: For sky, your will be dating Diaspro.......for Brandon, Mitzie.......for Helia, Crystal.......for Riven, Kristine.......for Nex, Briar.....for Timmy, Ashlynn

Nex: Why do we have to date our ex-girlfriends?

Saladin: Since they are/were against you dumping them then hanging out with the Winx, we think that they have a plan to destroy the Winx.

Helia: Wait so.......this mission is for the Winx.....to keep the safe so that they can help protect the magic universe.

Saladin: That's correct.

Sky: So our ex-girlfriends want to kill our girlfriends, while if we break-up with our girlfriends.....they will want to kill US!!!

As each and every question of the specialists were being answered the Winx being briefed about their 'fake' mission.