sleepiness (Karma akabane x reader

You were in class 3-E. To be honest it wasn't so bad. You were actually the prettiest girl out of all of them. You had long silky (h/c) that shines in the sun. Your eyes sparkled a brilliant (e/c), but your strength wasn't to be underestimated. You almost succeeded in being Koro sensei's killer. You were friendly and nice though. You got along well with everybody! But, there was a special somebody who stole your heart and his name was Akabane Karma.

Today was a nice day. The sun was out and the birds were chirping melodically. You got ready for school and headed out. Since you knew Karma couldn't care less about school, you went to his house and went to get him. This was quite normal and you were the only person that he couldn't say no to since you were best friends.

(Y/n)s pov

I walked to Karmas house. I wondered if he left already. No, I don't think he would do that because he unfortunately doesn't like school. But, who could blame him. I don't think anyone would want to be in a class where you had to kill your own teacher. A thought of killing Koro sensei came to my head. I shivered and quickly tried to forget about it.

I finally got to Karmas house and knocked on the door. A fairly tired looking Karma appeared. "Hey (y/n)" he said in a cute tired voice.
"H-hey Karma. Did you sleep alright? You look really tired" I said while blushing slightly. Karma looked at me suddenly straightened his posture and tried not to look tired. "R-really? Me? Tired? I'm not. Don't worry, I slept just fine!" He told me, frantically waving his arms around like he was hiding something. "Oh. Ok" I smiled. I really wonder if he's fine. He was sort of out of his character.

Karma's pov

I tried to get her mind off of me looking tired. She's really cute when she's worried. I guess that's how she always is with me. I could say I'm thankful of her. I wonder how she would act like if I got si- "Earth to Karma" I heard a gentle voice.
" Oh. Sorry, we should probably get going right?" I said. (Y/n) just blinked and said " Yeah okay. But you're your fine right?"
"I'm sure!"
"Okay"
(Y/n) and I were walking. We were almost at the classroom. Then I suddenly ask her a question. " Hey (y/n)?"
"Hm?" She asked softly

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" She started to blush really hard. It was super cute though! "E-eh? Why do you ask?!"

third person

"E-eh? why do you ask?!" (y/n) said. Of course she had a crush on him but she couldn't possibly tell him that right now!
"Hehe. Do you though?" He asks leaning into the flustered female's face.
"U-uh. N-no." She said averting her eyes. Karma's heart slowly started to sink. "So you would be fine if I started dating Manami?" (Y/n) kind of got hurt by this. So, she changed the topic and said "we'll be late for class!" She said and ran. 'Why are you so dense (y/n)' he thought as he smiled sadly at you

Time skip

Third person pov

It was lunch time for Karma and (y/n). Before you could even touch your food, Karma called for you. "Oi! (Y/n)" he called. You hurriedly went to Karma. "Yes Karma?" You said to Karma with a warm smile that made any guys heart melt including Karmas. "I want to have a match with you. No weapons."

"Wait, why-" Karma quickly cut you off. "No questions just come with me." He said while dragging you. You guys found a good place and stood there. In just a few seconds a whole bunch of people gathered around to watch.

"Oh my god! The two strongest people! "

"What's going on?"

It felt really awkward because your best friend wanted you to fight him. You looked around blushing a bit at all the people. Some guys even started to fanboy on the way you blushed. And when the guys fanboyed Karma let out a small growl.'I wonder what Karma is planning to do...' Karma pulled you out of your thoughts as he said "(y/n). I want you to try to punch me in the face."

"W-what?! I don't want to hurt you Karma!"

"It's okay." He smiled "Just punch me."

"O-okay" you said. Just as you were told you threw a punch but extra lightly.

As you were about to hit his face, when something unexpected happened. Instead of hitting him, he took your arm and pulled you towards him. It was almost like time slowed. Then, as he pulled you he kissed you... infront of all these classmates! You were a blushing mess. Each time he ran out of breath he would break the kiss and start kissing you again. It was quite innocent at first but he slowly started to use his tongue. All you could do was stand there and let it happen.

When he finally stopped, he put his head at the crook of your neck while hugging you. "Sorry (y/n)-chan. I embarrassed you didn't I. I'm sorry. I didn't expect all these people to be here. But remember when you asked me about my sleep?"

"Y-yeah" you were blushing like crazy!

"Well, I was planning this all night long. hehe."

"E-eh?!" you blushed more deeply.

"Now that said. Here comes the important question. Will you be my girlfriend?" He was really serious.

"Of course I will! Karma I fell in love with you the first day we met. So yes I would love to!" You said slightly crying while blushing and smiling. Karma seeing you like this made him blush very deeply. He suddenly kissed you again making you become very flutered.

 He suddenly kissed you again making you become very flutered

Then there's the others low key shipping you guys.

I hope you guys liked it. It was my first time writing anything like this. Sorry if he was ooc or if it sucked😅.