Storms (Karma Akabane x reader)

Karma your boyfriend was at your house today. You parents were not home. Everything was great. But then it just start thundering out, and the one thing you hate the most are thunder storms. They are so loud. It frightened you so much. Even if Karma was there for you, it scared the life out of you.

      You were playing with Karma's hair as he slept. It was really nice and peaceful.  Especially since you were not really the party type of girl. You were smiling happily as you continued to gently stroke his soft red hair. Then out of nowhere, a really loud noise rumbled across the sky.  You being scared, suddenly put yourself against Karma. "Kyaaa!" You screamed as you slightly sobbed. Karma heard you scream in his chest and he jolted awake. "(Y/n) are you ok?" He looked down at you. You looked at him with slight tears in your eyes and smiled a bit. "I'm alright Karma-" you were saying as another thunder bolt came crashing down."Uwaaa!" You tackled him with a hug again while sobbing a bit more. "Hey it's ok (y/n), I'm here for you." He said while stroking the side of your face while smiling. " Th-thank you K-karma." You replied still trying to fight off your fear.

  While you guys were talking so you can get your mind off of your fear, another thunder came down. You gripped on to Karma tighter. The talking was not helping. All of a sudden Karma lifted your face so it can met his. "(y/n). Only concentrate on me." He said slowly leaning into your face. " O-okay-" you said as Karma cut you off with a kiss. He was being really gentle with you. After a few seconds, Karma broke the kiss. He looked at you and said " I'm pretty sure you can concentrate on me now. Plus, you look way better with the cute smile of yours!" You were blushing a lot. You were so thankful at your smiling boyfriend all the time. He was always so gentle and kind to you. You probably wouldn't even survive a day without him. "I love you so much (y/n)." He said while putting his forehead on yours. You smiled warmly while blushing a bit."I love you too Karma. I'm so happy you were here for me when I was really scared." You guys smiled at each other and cuddled the rest of the night. 

   Hope that was fluffy enough for you guys if not sorry. He might be a bit OOC but oh well. Anyway, hope you liked it😊. If you have requests please request it. Just no lemons or swear words. Let's keep it clean and fluffy guys👍