Older! Karma x Younger! reader (angst)

You were fine before but suddenly, you're feeling a loneliness that you cannot suppress. It's not something you can tell to your family or friends, because they'll think you're not normal. It's really started to get to you though.

You're childhood crush, Karma, was living in Japan, while you lived in (y/c). You were half Japanese and went there to visit almost every year and, Karma was no exception. Karma's mom and your own knew each other from work before she had gone to move to a foreign country, therefore, they had a very close relationship. She had also known Karma even before he was born, hence the reason why you even know him.

Ever since you can remember, you had feelings for him, except you didn't know it was love at that time. He was five years older than you, which made you admire him quite a bit. Every year, you were sure to see him in Japan but, that suddenly changed. Once you were in grade 1, you didn't see him anymore for 8 years.

You're feelings for him were slowly deminishing, until you suddenly saw him when you were 13, making him 18. You swore you felt your heart skip a beat when you saw him... he was certaintly handsome and moreover he was extremely nice to you. Your mother and his mother were talking and so were you and Karma. You guys even exchanged instagram accounts.

After leaving Japan, Karma and yourself were still in touch. Even if you did have a crush on him right now it will surely fade..... wouldn't it?

After 2 years you turned 15... and still had a crush on him. You returned to Japan during the summer, and saw him again. You could barely look him in the face without blushing, much less have an conversation.

You thought about him for days. Even after leaving Japan, you couldn't stop thinking about him. It was hard, having a crush that was 5 years older than you and living in a different country. You wanted to talk to him and ask him so many things, but you didn't know how to and didn't have the courage, and so you went through his instagram. You were curious of what his daily life was like, so you went through pictures he was tagged in. Suddenly, you saw a selfie of him and a unknown girl. You clicked on it not thinking anything of it until you saw the caption. "It's been two months!'' it read. "two months? What does that mean? They were dating for two months?!'' You thought to yourself. You looked at the upload date, which read March. "It's September now, they could've broken up... right?'' You looked at her profile and saw another picture of them from the end of August. You slumped on your bed in despair. For 12 years, you've had a crush on Karma, and you find out he has a girlfriend.

For twelve years, you've had him in mind. You had been a fool all along. There was no way he would like you, a 20 year old having a crush on a 15 year, it would be weird... would it not? You should've known that from the start, but you had hope... for what though? What did you do to deserve such a thing? You had loved somebody who will never love you back, you had loved somebody who would never see you the way you wanted them to. It had all been for nothing. This why you hated being like the younger sister figure in a relationship, you hated it. You had wished you never met Karma as you cried yourself to sleep.