Akabane karma x Kuudere reader

Requested by a beautiful reader I forgot

You were that one person who sat alone. You that one person who did everything alone. It's not like you preferred to be alone, it's just that you were really bad at socialising. That was until a certain red head came into your life.

At first, you weren't exactly fond of Karm. He was just another mere person in your life that didn't really mean anything to you. Of course, for him it would've been the biggest accomplishment for you to pay attention to him since he had realised your lack of acknowledgement of other people and expression. That changed throughout the course of the year when you realized something about Karma.

Feeling bad that you paid no attention to him despite his attempts, you decided to start a conversation with him. Of course, it wasn't exactly smooth, but you caught a glimpse of something. Even if he puts on a reckless facade and everybody else was seemingly fooled by it, you noticed something. His eyes held a deep sadness within them. You didn't know what it was, just then you felt something. Was it shock? No... it was more like pity. When you got home that night, you couldn't sleep easily. His eyes that held a deep sadness were stuck in your head. You had to do something... but... what could you possibly do?

After that incident, you tried to do something for him, but failed numerous times and stayed emotionless. Cursing yourself, you finally built up the courage to do something. You went to Karma's desk after class and told him to meet you on the hill after school.

After two more hours of classes, you waited on the hill. As expected, Karma came. You sighed nervously but forced yourself to stay put.

"So, what's the big occasion?'' He asked. Taken aback, your mind made the quickest response to his question. "Re- reading!'' You mentally face palmed yourself. Karma let out a chuckle. "You asked me to come up here to read?''

"N-no! I-I uh... I know that I might be a nuissance and you might not need someone like me, but I want to know more about you! Most of all, I want to be able to help you!'' You said, slightly blushing infront of someone for the first time. Karma didn't expect this, but he quickly changed his expression into a soft smile. "You're so beautiful (y/n).'' He said making you look up at him with his fingers on your chin. You blushed feverisly.

This was the start if a beautiful relationship.