Ice (Karma Akabane x reader)

You were at Karma's house as you waited for him to come back from some training he was wanted to do. You and Karma were dating for over a year. He was always nice to you and always asking you to come over and so on. He was technically the perfect boyfriend.  Good looking, nice, strong and thinks about you.

    You wore a rose printed mini skirt and a cute pastel pink blouse. (Y/n) had always been that shy and polite type girl. You were also very cute and had tons of fanboys and fangirls! Anyways, Karma was trying to train on his knife skills and you decided to wait for him. So here sits (y/n) eating ice. Yes ice. In Japan summer was so hot! How was Karma able to train in 40 degrees celcius! You continued to nibble on your ice. "You must be fairly desperate Karma." You said to yourself with your cute voice. Suddenly you heard the front door open. In front of the door was Karma who was sweating a lot. "Oh. Hey (y/n)! Were you waiting for me all this time?" You looked at him and smiled. "Of course I did!" Karma smiled back. He then sat next to you and leaned on your shoulder. "Are you eating ice (y/n)?"

"Yes. Do you want some. You must be really hot right now so, go ahead!" You told him with ice still melting in your mouth. He then looked up at you innocently. "Yeah I would love to have a piece of ice"

"Okay, then-" Karma quickly cut you off by kissing you. You started to blush deeply. He even started to use his tongue!

   After about what seemed like forever, he broke the kiss. He chuckled at your flustered face. "Thanks for the ice (y/n)" he then stuck out his tongue which indeed had a piece of ice on it. You were blushing a lot. "Y-you're welcome" you said quietly hiding you face in Karmas chest.

Sorry this was kind of short😖 but I hope you liked it