Temper (Akabane Karma x reader)

All you could do was think where anybody went wrong as Karma was throwing a tantrum. It was really bad. Not the regular type of bad but really, really bad. He was pretty much attacking anybody who touched him. He needed help immediately.

   You watched as Nagisa, your best friend, was trying to talk to Karma. It wasn't going so well. It wasn't even talking anymore. It was more like fighting. You watched as Karma was throwing punches and swinging his knife at Nagisa. As Karma was about to get took down, Nagisa got a sharp kick in the stomach. All you could do was watch as Nagisa flew 5 meters into the air. Then came Isogai and Maehara tring to hold him down. "How is he so strong?!" Isogai and Maehara clinged to Karma desperately but to no avail. They also flew pretty far backwards.

    You looked around at your classmates. You were really the only one who wasn't hurt or knocked out. Isogai suddenly shouted "(Y/n)!! I'm sure it'll be tough, but you have to do something! I'm sure you could calm him down!!" You were so desperate to find a way to calm him down but you just couldn't think. Suddenly, a thought came to you. It was suicidal but it was worth a shot! You suddenly hugged Karma. "Karma! Please stop! Just tell me what's wrong! If you act like this I'll never know what's wrong! ! So please! Did something happen?! Please just stop and tell me!" You said. You suddenly heard sobs. You looked up at him. You then realized it was him that was sobbing and crying. "I'm sorry (y/n). I'm really sorry." He said as he suddenly passes out.

     Time skip brought to you by our cinnamon roll Nagisa

      Karma woke up in a hospital. He looked around and saw that you were sitting beside the bed. (Y/n) then noticed that Karma was awake. "Oh my! Karma are you okay? " you said worried. He then sat up. "I'm completely fine. More like are you okay? I mean I did have a tantrum." He looked really worried. "I'm fine Karma. By the way, why were you so mad. It wasn't like you." You saw him look away a bit. 'Oh no! Did I get him mad?' You thought. "I'm sorry!  You don't have to tell me!" You said frantically waving your hands. "If it's you I guess it's okay. My parents called me last night on the phone. At first it was fine, but then they started talking about marriage. Apparently, they want me to have a arranged marriage with this apparent girl named Rin. Then I suddenly got mad because they wanted me to marry somebody else other than the person I love." He said looking at you sadly. You heart started to sink. What if he didn't like you. It was then when you found the courage to ask. "Who do you love Karma?" Your heart was beating really fast. All you could think was if it was you or not. Suddenly Karma took a deep breath. "(Y/n). The person I love truly is nobody other than you." You suddenly felt a pair of lips on yours. You were blushing intensely. He then broke the kiss. " I love you (y/n) and only you." You looked at him while blushing a lot. "I-I l-love you too K-karma!" You said. He then took your hand and asked you "Are you sure I didn't hurt you?"
"Karma I'm fine-"
"Hold up is that a cut on your neck?!" He moved the piece of hair to look at your neck when somebody suddenly slammed the door open. "Cockblock police coming through!" Maehara shouted while Nagisa was trying to stop him. You and Karma blushed widely. " Congratulations lovebirds!!" You could say it was a night to remember.

   So here I am while the first day of school is going to start tomorrow. Rip me😱😢  Hope you liked it!