akabane karma x kuudere reader

Requested by @zmtchoco-

You walked into the classroom alone. You weren't exactly a loner. You were just very quiet and barley showed emotions. Except on the inside, you were like this soft marshmallow.

You quietly sat at your desk when suddenly a voice was heard beside you. "Hey (y/n), you excited to try and kill Koro-sensei again today?" Karma asked with a playful smirk. You looked at him emotionless while shrugging. "I'm not exactly a sadistic person that wants to kill every teacher they see." You said not intending to sound mean. Karma just chuckled "Well, I'm pretty sure you haven't shown your full strength yet. I mean, you were able to take down Maehara with just one arm." He than deviously smiled. You continued looking at him with a poker face and questioned him "Why do you care about my strength so much?" Out of nowhere, you sensed that Karma was about to pull his rubber knife out on you and kicked it out of his hand before anything could happen. Luckily, you were so fast nobody noticed. Karma noticed that his rubber knife was now stabbed in the floor and smoking, because it went flying so fast when you kicked it. "Nothing less from the great (y/n)" he turned around and walked away meanwhile, you quietly sat down and  started reading your book with no emotion showing on your face.

It was now time for gym which meant there was a big chance to assassinate Koro-sensei. Karma then looked over at you, a smile ghosting over his lips. "Are you going to do it!?" He asked you over and over again. You then replied "I'll try." You said while avoiding his gaze and went to search for Koro-sensei.

He was silently reading a magazine when you spotted him. You silently aimed for him with your gun and shot. Sadly, he was too quick and dodged it. "You are much too slow-" he said when suddenly all his tentacles were on the ground. You had cut them off so quickly he didn't even have enough time to process anything and looked at his tentacles. He let out a loud shriek and desperately tried to move but couldn't because he had no tentacles. You then shot him the right lower abdomen and tried to stab him with your Katana when suddenly you felt a hand holding your wrist. You turned around and faced Karma who was genuinely smiling for once as he started patting your head. "Good job (y/n)! Just remember that I will be the one to kill him." You looked up at him and for once in your lifetime, you actually smiled and kissed him on the cheek which made Karma blush. You went back to the emotionless self right after and said "I'm pretty Koro-sensei got a really good picture of you blushing you know." He then turned to Koro-sensei and death glared at him as he held up a knife, "try anything, and you will not see the light of day again!"

I hope all of you liked it! Also, should I do oneshots for Isogai, Nagisa and the others in this book? I'm also thinking of doing oneshots for different anime( bungou stray dogs, DAYS, owari no seraph and more)  I'm not sure! (*-*) if you want me to do a certain anime just comment and the highest anime will have a one shot book. Deal? I sure hope so! If not, I'll cri :'(