Sick (Karma Akabane x sick reader)

Karma and (y/n) were walking to school. You were feeling kind of dizzy and a bit queasy, but you just ignored it. Karma was watching you walk slightly unstable."(y/n) you look like you chugged 10 bottles of alcohol or something. Are you okay?" Karma asked worried but chuckling at the same time. You looked up smiling at your crush. "I'm alright."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." You replied trying not to worry Karma. You looked up at him with a flushed face."Are you sure you're not sick? I mean your voice sounds kind of scratchy." He was really worried right now. You felt really bad for making your crush like that but you thought you were fine."Honestly Karma, I'm fine." You say while trying to laugh."If you say so." You guys then started to continue your merry way to school.

                    Time skip

    Karma and (y/n) got to school. You still didn't really feel right but you thought you were going to be okay. So, you guys went to your desks. You were just one desk in front of him.

    Class was starting. You were not able to concentrate at all. It was horrible. The sudden headaches, dizziness and soar throat. You were trying all you can do to take notes. After all, you were an A student. Suddenly a fimilar voice drew you out of your thoughts."(L/n)-san. I was calling on you 10 times now. You usually answer very quickly. Are you okay? " You look at him with a blank expression, then your eyes widen as you snap back to reality." Oh my gosh! Koro-sensei! I'm terribly sorry!"  You said while bowing." No no. Don't be sorry. You don't look very well. Are you alright? You look kind of sick." He said which made you surprised since you thought he would do something to you." Oh no! I'm fine."

"Ok. Well can you do this question then?"

"Oh. Of course." You were about get when you saw Karma. He started to looked super worried. You gave him the it's-okay look and continue to walk to the chalkboard. All of a sudden you felt really light headed. Your conscious slipped away. Karma ran to you and caught you before hitting the floor."(Y/n)! Oi (y/n)?! Please wake up!" Karma started to shake you a bit. Nagisa, Nakamura, Maehara, Isogai and the rest of the class surrounded you guys. They started muttering things like "I hope she's okay" or "I wonder what happened?".

    Karma was panicking.  He was really scared and worried." Sensei!  She's really burning up and her breathing is getting heavier! What do I do!". Everybody stared at him in surprised except for Nagisa. How did Karma the sadistic devil become such a thanatophobic? "Koro-sensei! We need to help (y/n)!" Nagisa suddenly spoke up. Koro-sensei then told karma to bring you home and take care of you.

                     Time skip

    You suddenly woke up in your room. You saw Karma at the side of your bed. "Are you ok?" Karma asked worried. " I feel fine. Thank you Karma." You smiled warmly. Karma suddenly looked down, his bangs covering his face. "Why didn't you tell me you didn't feel well?" You felt a wave of guilt wash over you. " I'm sorry Karma. I didn't want to worry you. I knew you wouldn't have let me gone to school too. I just didn't want to cause any trouble." You said looking at him. He then looks up at you very seriously. "Do you know why I care so much?"

"Because you're my friend?"

"There's a bigger reason."

"E-eh?" You asked confused. He looks at you smiling now. "Because I love you (y/n)." You didn't know what to say but you really love him too. So you decided to tell him. "I love you Karma. Forever and ever." You said with tears of happiness in your eyes. Karma suddenly puts a hand on your mouth and kisses it. It made you blush tremendously. He then pulled back. "I'll give you a actual one when you get better." He said smirking.

                     The end
A/n: I hope you guys liked it. Also, requests don't have to be for Karma only. I just prefer him😉