Tutoring (Akabane Karma x reader )

Karma took a glance at you while sweat droping. Your head was against the desk as you held your quiz. You still couldn't believe what you got. You stayed up all night studying only to get a 54% on your math quiz. Sure you passed, but you still didn't feel like you actually did. You then felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see Karma. "O-oi. It's okay (y/n)-chan. Everybody fails even I do." He said still sweat dropping. You then sit up and face him. "I'm sorry. I just feel really down right now." You said smiling slightly tilting your head. Karma actually felt quit bad for you right now. 'I really wish I could make her happy right now!'

He suddenly got an idea. "How about I tutor you! You can come to my house!" You suddenly looked up. "Really!? Bu-but I don't want to cause you any trouble or disturbance..." you looked down slightly. "Honestly. You have to stop being so kind. Anyway, how about tonight?" You then thought about it. Well you were free tonight. You then spoke up. "Thank you very much! I'll come tonight then." You bowed your head slightly. Your eyes were sparkling with joy. 'She - she's too cute!' Karma thought while blushing a bit.

You were now at his house. He led you into the living and set the workspace up. "Make yourself at home." Karma said grinning. You then sat on the ground beside your table and brought your math notebook on the table. You showed him the questions you were having trouble on and he started showing you the way to do it. It was going to be a looong night.

After about three hours of being at his house you fell asleep without him noticing. "So, you subtract that then add 2 to it and after, you multiply. Then you get the answer!" He said. He then felt your weight on his right shoulder and noticed you had fell sleeping. Karma then started chuckling at your cute sleeping face. "Good work (y/n)." He said softly before kissing you.

Sorry for not updating😢😖! I'm really terribly sorry! I will try to update more! Anyway, hope this one shot satisfied you even if it's just a little bit🙏😶