Tough love ( request )(Akabane Karma x Tsundere reader)

You were walking to school with your boyfriend Karma."Ne (y/n)! Pay attention to me!" Karma was whining because you were ignoring him."Stop ignoring me!"

  You were getting quite irritated by now. "Can you shut up Karma before my fist is in your face?" You said annoyed. Karma thought it was funny when you were mad. So, he just kept teasing you."Oh. Is my dear little tsun tsun mad?" You sent him a death glare."Don't call me that!" Karma looked at you chuckling. "Okay, okay. Sorry (y/n)" He said.

                      Time skip

You guys were having a lunch break. You were eating with Nakamura and Kayano as Karma came to your table. "Hey (y/n)! Do you want to sit with me? " You felt slightly annoyed since you were sitting with your friends. "Karma. Can't you see I'm sitting with my friends?" "
"Eh! But I want to sit with (y/n)-chan!!" He said clinging to your arm. He was acting really cute but you just denied it. "Go away Karma!" You said
"Tsundere." He said quietly but unfortunately you heard. "What was that?"
"Nothing" he said while pouting.

   It was the end of the day. You started to walk out of the classroom. "Can I walk with you (y/n)?" Karma asked. You just replied with "sure". You guys were walking very quietly. Suddenly Karma started talking.
"(Y/n)?"
"Hm?"
"Do you hate me?" You looked at him surprised. You thought it about. You started to feel guilty of how mean you had treated and ignored him.

  You suddenly grabbed his collar and kissed him. Karmas eyes widened. After two minutes, you pulled back. You looked him in the eye.

"Of course I love you baka."
"Yay!!" He said giggling happily.

Requested by @candy8792. Sorry for the late update. School has been a little distracting. Anyway hope you liked it my dear reader-chan.