Karma x reader x Yukiko

!! LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE READING!!

You (y/n) (l/n), is in class 3-E. Everybody thought you were the prettiest girl in the class. Even prettier than Yukiko. Except she wasn't jealous at all. Since you were so adorable and pretty, she actually had a crush on you. Karma also had a crush on you which left them as rivals. Including everyone else in the class.

Today was a beautiful day. You're long (h/c) was flowing in the wind. Suddenly, Rio and Maehara came running to you. "Hi (y/n)!" They both said in unison. You looked and smiled at them as they started blushing. "Hi Rio-chan, Maehara-kun. Nice isn't it?" You said. "Y-yeah!" They replied. "Um anyway. I wanted give this to you!" Maehara said giving you a tulip. Rio then stepped in. "Don't tell me that's all you got for poor (y/n), Maehara! Here. I also got this for you!" She said while giving you a bouquet of roses. "U-uh. Thanks guys! You really didn't have to. Why did you get me it anyway?" You said tilting your head. "W-well uh. Haha. Um I like you. Will you go out with me?"
"No way! (Y/n)-chan will go out with me!" Rio said while hugging you. They then started to fight over you. "She loves me!"
"No me!!" You then snapped back to reality. "Please don't fight. Could I just think about it a bit?"
"Anything for you (y/n)!"

Kanzaki was looking from a tree. "Those two are so desperate. It's obvious (y/n) is mine!"

Time skip

It was lunch break and you were eating with Okuda. She then handed you drink. "H-here (y/n)-chan! I got you green tea!" You then took the bottle in your hands. "Thank you Manami-chan!" You said smiling tilting your head to the side. You were about to drink it until someone took it. You looked up to see Karma. "You shouldn't drink this you know. It's a attempted love potion." He said. Wha! Manami-chan why? You can tell me. I'm not mad at you or anything." You said looking at her. She took a deep breath and started talking "I r-really like you. So I thought if I gave you that you would finally love me. But since I have the chance right now, will you go out with me?" You looked at her stunned. A pang of guilt hit you as you didn't realize how she felt all this time."I'm sorry Manami-chan! Can you give me some time?"
"O-of course (y/n)-chan!" You then gave her an apologetic smile. You also gave a smile to Karma which made him blush a bit.

Time skip

It was the end of the day when you saw Asano, Isogai and Nagisa waiting for you. 'Don't tell me they're going to confess too!' You thought to yourself. "Hi guys. What's wrong." You said smiling brightly making them blush. "(Y/n)! I love you! Please go out with me!" They all said at once. 'Here we go again.' you thought to yourself.

Once they all confessed their love for you, they just stared at each other. "H-hey! I loved her first!" Said Nagisa. "N-no. I-I loved her first!" said isogai. "Excuse me! You're all wrong! I loved her first!" Asano then stepped in. "H-hey guys?! Can you just let me think about it?" You asked. They then looked at you and replied with a nod. "Thanks! Since we're all here, how about we all get ice cream?" You said. They then smiled happily. "Okay!"

Time skip

You were at him finishing up your homework as you heard a knock at the door. You opened the door to see Karma and Kanzaki death glaring at each other. "Hello Karma-kun and Yukiko-chan. Would you like to come inside?" You said smiling making them blush. " Yeah. Um. Are your parents home?"
"No. They're on a work trip."

That's right. Just like Karma your parents were almost never home. Your parents were CEO of two really big companies. So, it was your job as a daughter, to be polite and beautiful.
As you let Karma and Yukiko into your house you lead them into the living room. "Wow (y/n)! You're house is really big!" Said Yukiko. "Yeah. It's pretty big." Karma said agreeing with her. You looked at Karma weirdly. "What do you mean Karma? You're house is still bigger than mine."

"Just kidding!" He said sticking his tongue out of the side of his mouth, making you laugh and making Yukiko jealous.

You lead them into the living room and told them to make themselves at home. "I did make some cake the other. Would you like some? I can also make some tea if you like." You asked them. "Oh. If I get to try (y/n)'s cooking I would try it anytime." Karma said. "I would like to have some too." Yukiko said. You then took the cake out of the fridge and cut it into two pieces. After that, you also boiled some water.

Once the tea was done you poured it into three cups. " Here you go!" You said setting the two pieces of cake on the table. You sipped on the tea as the two of them took a bit oit of the cake. "It's really good! Wow! I never knew you could bake!" Said Karma. "Yeah (y/n)-chan teach me sometime!". You giggled at the compliments. "Thank you. I'll try to teach you sometime Yukiko. Anyhow, why did you two come over here at 10:00 pm? It's pretty late." You said while taking a sip out of your tea. "W-well I-" Kanzaki started saying but was soon cut off by Karma. "I came here to confess my love to my dear (y/n)-chan!" Said Karma. You almost spat out your tea. "H-hey! I was gonna say that!" Yukiko said to Karma as they both death glared at each other making you sweat drop. They both snapped back to reality as you set down your cup. "So (y/n). Who are you gonna chose? It's obviously me right?" Karma said. "N-no. It's definitely me right (y/n)-chan?!" Yukiko said puffing out her cheeks. "Uh.well..."
"If you don't chose we'll just bug you all night." Karma said smirking.
"That's right (y/n)-chan!" Yukiko agreed. "E-eh? W-well I chose.."

Karma ending
"I chose Karma!" You said while blushing. "Karma-kun, even when you got suspended, I still had a crush on you. Even if you did do a violent act, it didn't change my feelings towards you. I mean your human. It's natural you would want to hurt somebody whose hurting others. I never became scared of you. So, I chose you. Just please don't get yourself in trouble." You said. Karma looked at you with a happy smile and suddenly hugged you. "Karma-kun-"
"Thanks for not being scared of me and believing in me and-" he cupped your cheeks "-if it's for you, I won't hurt anyone anymore." He said smiling lovingly at you. You smiled back. You twirled around at faced Kanzaki and bowed. "I'm sorry Yukiko-chan. I can't really return your feelings. We can still be friends though." You slightly lifted your head up. "Is that... okay?" She then hugged you crying slightly. "Of course that's okay silly!" She replied still hugging you. You then smiled at the both of them. "Say. Since it's late how about you both stay the night and watch a movie together. "Ok" they both replied. So you guys did while Karma hugged you from behind and you intertwined hand with Kanzaki.

Kanzaki ending
"I chose Yukiko-chan. I'm sorry Karma but ever since I met her, I felt like she was the one for me. I was worried that even if I did confess to her she would think I'm weird but, now I have the courage." You said while intertwined your hand with Kanzaki's. "(Y/n)-chan.... become my waifu!!" Kanzaki said while tackling you with a hug. Karma then rubbed the back of his head. "I lost to a girl I guess. That's okay. If my dear (y/n)-chan is happy I'm fine!" He said smiling you smile back. "Hey since it's late why don't you guys stay the night and watch a movie together?"
"Okay!" So you did while snuggling with Yukiko and putting your head on Karma's shoulder making him blush.

I hope you liked the story. I just thought the song Girls/girls/boys was perfect for the story. I also love Panic!at the disco, fall out boy, Twenty one pilots and mostly all those bands and stuff.:)

Akabane karma x reader one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara