Master Karma x maid reader

Sorry for the late updates! I was active because I was in Japan for three weeks to visit my family.

                     Requested by                                 @Violet_Crystal

You were a maid for a very rich family. You didn't mind working since you weren't really treated badly in any way. It was all fine until you and their son fell in love. That persons name was, Akabane Karma.

You walked down the hall way of the mansion, taking care of the cleaning of the building. You were currently on your way to wash the bed sheets. Suddenly, Karma's mother had dragged you into a room. You looked at her troubled and confused, she then giggled. "Don't worry ( y / n ), you're not in trouble. I just have a little... request to ask of you" she said while grinning at you mysteriously. You then snapped back to reality and replied. "Oh! Yes, whatever can that request be of?" She then beemed in glee which made you more anxious to know what was going on. "Well, you know how Karma is having a ball that decides who he marries?" You nodded as a reply, she then continued with her explanation. "I was thinking that maybe you can be part of it, because let's face it. He does show any interest in any female aside from you. So, are you in for it!" She asked, slightly worried that you would decline. At this point, you were nothing but a blushing mess. You marry Karma?! This must have been a dream come true! You thought about it and then replied with a yes.

You were currently folding some laundry. You marry Karma? Any girl would kill for that. Speaking that you were a maid, you didn't exactly know or have anything to wear. Since you were working every day, you didn't see the point in buying anything festive or fancy. Your mind was full of thoughts when suddenly, Karma's mother barged. "Hello ( y / n )! I didn't think you would have anything to wear, so I bought you something! I hope you like it. She said and then handed you a dress. It was a beautiful long dark blue strapless dress. There was also crystals that circled the dress. It was simply wonderful! You then looked up and thanked her gratefully.

It was soon time for the ball. You got ready and did your hair and makeup. You were almost unnoticeable since you were so pretty. You then headed down to the ball and entered the great hall. Your eyes widened at the amout of people there were. There were girls that were waiting to introduce themselves and couples just having fun and dancing. You then gulped and started to walk in. All heads suddenly turned towards you. There were murmurs of how pretty you were, while other girls gave you a look of jealousy. You then walked to Karma and introduced yourself.

While you introduced yourself to Karma, he couldn't get the fact you were so pretty off of his mind. He always had a crush on you, and tonight, he can finally make you his. Except for one thing, all the girls were to attached to him. Everytime he would try to confront you, he would be pulled. The girls soon realized he was into and spat hurtful comments at you.
"You're just a maid! What's so special about you!"
"The reason why he likes you is because he feels bad for you!"
"He will never fall in love with you!"
You started running out of there, Karma following you. He then caught up to you and grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug. "You don't deserve me, Karma-kun. You deserved someone better.' You said said into his chest. "No! I only love you! I can't live without you!" Karma yelled. You looked up shocked. "( Y / n ), will accept the honor of being my wife?" He asked. "Yes!" You then jumped up and kissed them. He smiled into the kiss and moved along with you.

I'm sorry for the late updates!!!!!! Anyhow, give me a scenario! I'll accept other characters too!