I'll love you to the day I die (Akabane Karma x reader )

Warning! It's an angst chapter! Read while listening to the music!

  You were married and pregnant with Karma's kid. You were giving  birth to your baby. You were in your bed in pain. Karma was sitting beside you with a delivery nurse. It hurt so much that you cried and screamed in pain. Karma held on to your hand and tried to do whatever he can to help you. It really hurt Karma to see you in such pain.

  After what felt like forever, you had finally given birth to your baby. It was a happy moment until you felt your life fading away. Everything was getting darker by the second. "(Y/n) look! It's our child. It's a healthy girl. Her name is Yui!" Karma said slightly tearful. "Y.. ui?" You said trying not to close your eyes and clinged on to life. You looked at her closely. "Sh - she's really cute. I'm... glad that I was able to see her..." you said quietly. It was then when Karma realised you were dying. He then started talking way more and started to cry. "H-hey. Now we're parents. When it's yui's birthday we-we'll take her somewhere special. We'll go to her sports festival! We'll go drop and pick her up from the kindergarten. We're going to do it together! " Karma said while bursting into tears. You were really slipping away now.

  "Here I-I'll call her! Yui. Yui. Haha... she ignored me!" He said crying. "Karma-kun"
"Hm?"
"I love you." You said with your last breath. Your hand went slack. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)!? Please wake up! We were just about to have a happy family. We were supposed to have fun memories and tell Yui about our past and do family gatherings! Come on!" He said frantically. "Please (y/n)..." he said in a whisper. He kept on trying to hold your hand.

  Karma started to get flash backs of all of the things you did together.

   "(Y/n)?" Karma said while laying down with you. "Yes Karma-kun?"
"Will you marry me?" You looked at him surprised and started crying out of happiness. "Of course Karma-kun!" He smiled at you happily blushing a bit.

               "I'm sorry (y/n)"

You felt sick as your mother comforted you. Karma came running to the bathroom with your dad. "(Y/n) are you alright?" Karma asked concerned. "I'm sorry. I just suddenly felt kind of sick." You replied. Your mother suddenly took Karma's hands. "Congratulations for your baby!" She said happily. Karma looked confused. Then suddenly his face looked really surprised. "What do you mean baby!" Your dad suddenly said. "Do you mean they adopted or cut down a bamboo tree?" You suddenly spoke up. "N-no dad! Karma-kun and I are married so..." you were blushing like crazy. 'Wait is she going to say it?" Karma thought. You then finished off you sentence. "W-we h-have been doing perverted th-things!" You said blushing so much.

                "I'm so sorry (y/n)"

If only I didn't help her get that book from the high shelf it wouldn't have ended up like this. If only I haven't talked to her. We never would have dated or ended up marrying each other and having a kid. If only it was a alternative universe where we never knew each other. If only..... life gave me  another chance to fix this mistake of causing (y/n)'s death.

    I hope all my dear readers liked it. Yes I did take the stories idea from clannad. I'm such a failure😖!