Chapter Twenty Seven - Just Another Normal Get Together (Hey Guess What!)

(Joe's Point Of View)

"Tell me." I say for like the millionth time.

"No!" Patrick exclaims.

"Tell me."

"No! I already told you, I'm not going to tell you. Not until everyone gets here later tonight."

"It is later tonight so, tell me."

"Touché...wait no! I'm not going to until they get here!" As he says this, there's a knock on the door.

"I got it." I say getting up and walking to the door, opens it finding a girl standing there, "Hello? May I help you?"

"Uh, yeah. Patrick invited me?"

I look back at Patrick, "You invited this chick?" I ask

"Yes, yes I did." He answers.

"Well, then welcome." I step out f the way so she can walk in, I close the door behind us and sits by Patrick again.

"Who the hell are you?" Andy asks while she sits down next to him.

The mysterious girl looks at Patrick then back at Andy, "I'm uh, Patrick's old friend, Jordyn."

"Oh, hi! II'm pretty sure you already know who I am," He turns his attention to Patrick, "I didn't know you had a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell us?"

"First of all, she isn't my girlfriend and secondly, I don't know why okay?" Patrick says.

"Who's here Dad?" Mon says coming down the stairs, "Oh hi Jordyn." She goes over and sits down in Patrick's lap, her eyes get wide for a second then, it instantly turns I confusion.

"Oh geez!" Patrick exclaims. Then hugs her.

I chuckle, "What's wrong Mona?"

"There is. I can tell by how your eyes widened and stuff."

"Okay well," she positions herself on his lap to face me, she whispers in my ear, "Dad's pants had an awkward bump. What is it uncle Joe?"

I laugh out loud, louder than I attended to. Everyone is staring at me, "Take a picture it will last longer!" I whisper back into her ear, "You know what it is Mona." I chuckle.

"What are you guys talking about?" Patrick asks, awkwardly positioning his head between Mona and I.

"Your stump." I answer laughing again. He gives me the 'seriously' look, then chuckles and removing his head from between us.

"No I don't Joe." She whispers in my ear again.

"Brendon told me you stare at him all the time and you bought a magazine with some article of them. So, therefore you know what's in his pants that's bumpy." I whisper.

"Oh...blonde moment. Wait what?" She says aloud chuckling.

"Well, you are blonde." I whisper in her ear again, "Well, when a man is aroused his think grows. That's enough." He sit back from her.

"Ew that's gross, bit it still makes no sense. Also, no I'm not blonde! It's light brown." She looks at Patrick then, rubs his head messing up his hair, "Like his natural color."

"Close enough Mona." I laugh.

"Okay, thanks. Just mess up my hair, I really needed that. Thanks." Patrick does the same to Mona.

"Really Dad?"

"Yes." He smiles goofily. She positions herself back to her previous position.

"You know you married a dork, right Pete?"

"Yup, a very shmexy dork at that. I would strip him naked and do naughty things right now, but we have a kid in the room."

"Dad!" Mona covers his face with her hands.

"I am pretty sure none of us want to see you two do it, regardless if there's a kid here." Andy says this while Brendon walks in with Sarah.

"Don't want to see what?" Brendon sits on Mona's lap. She uncovers her face. We all burst into laughter, "What's so funny and what don't you want to see?"

"Let me answer for you Brendon. I am pretty sure Pete or Patrick said something like fucking each other." Sarah says sitting in the chair next to Jordyn.

"How...what?" Pete says, "Stalker." We laugh even harder.

"I'm just that good!" She winks at him, "Oh, and who are you? Sorry I'm being rude." She asks Jordyn smiling.

"Oh no you're fine. I'm Jordyn, Patrick's old friend. I still don't know what I'm doing here."

"I'm Sarah, re-married to that doofus over there." She points to Brendon who is still sitting on Mona who is sitting on Patrick. Okay, I have to. I take out my phone and takes a picture of the three.

"Re-married huh? May I ask why?"

"Well, he kind of," She looks over at Brendon and Patrick. Patrick looks away from her and over at me with sad eyes, I pat his shoulder, "Cheated. We sort of divorced, not really. After awhile I realized I was overreacting so, I apologized and came back."

"Aw! How romantic, I guess."

"It is though!"

"Okay! I have to tell everyone something!" Patrick exclaims standing up, knocking over Mona and Brendon off of him into the floor, "After a long obnoxious day," he lioks at me smiling then winks, "Hey, guess what! Mona is mine, along with Jordyn's real daughter!" Patrick exclaims highly excited.

"What!" We all exclaim.

"Mona is-"

"We all heard you, but what!" Brendon exclaims cutting him off sitting up.

"It's true." He sits back down.

"Well that explains her hair, eyes, facial structure, perfect singing voice, Hobbitness, awkwardness, caringness, ins-"

"Okay we get it Brendon!" Andy exclaims laughing. Brendon flips him off.

"What? Since when did you hear her sing?" Patrick looks at him hurt. At this point Mona is on his lap again. Only this time she fell asleep.

"You know that first weekend you brought her home? Also, this past year. All the times she was in the shower. Don't think I was stalking her in the shower, that is fucking creepy Patrick."

"Well, she..." He sighs, "Oh well. It's just she doesn't and hasn't sang at all."

"Oh Patrick, don't worry. She probably just insecure about her voice around you two."

"Yeah, still."

"Well, I feel better about myself. She is nothing like her mother." Jordyn says sadly.

"Jordyn, it's okay. I am pretty sure she's like you. She hasn't shower that side yet." Sarah says awkwardly hugging her, "I know I jut met you, but it seems you have already been in our posse forever."

"Aw! Thanks." She hugs back.

"Besides, we need another girl." Sarah lets go of her laughing.

"Yeah Jordyn, don't worry." Patrick says sadly looking down at Mona while rubbing her head.

"Well, I don't know." As she says that, the door knocks again.

"I got it!" I yell stumbling over to the door. "Who the hell is this!" I say before opening it. I look down and see a girl around Mona's age, maybe a year or two younger, "Hi. How may I help you?"

"Uh, yeah. Is this the Stump residence?"

"Yeah why?"

"I went to the Urie's residence, but they weren't home and the neighbors said he was here. Is he?"

I look back at him and he's in deep conversation with Pete, I look back at the girl, "Yes he is. What do you need?"

"I'm Brendon's long lost daughter and I want to know more on where I came from."

What's with all of these daughters everywhere lately? I mean seriously.