Chapter Thirty Two - The Road To Insanity

(Patrick's Point Of View)

"Pete!" I scream. He doesn't budge. "Pete!" I scream his name repeatedly, but he doesn't move at all. Then, he vanishes. I scream everyone else's name with the same outcome. Soon, my cage vanishes before me and left alone in the darkness and long hallway with walls the size of skyscrapers.

Am I mad like he said? What is mad? Whatever it is, I am exactly that.

(Pete's Point Of View)

I wake up once again, laying in the cool damp sand of Santa Monica beach. I sit up startled.

What the hell?

Everyone is staring at me like I'm a freak. Then, I realize I am still naked. I roll my eyes, sighs and stands up, covering myself with my hands and runs to the nearest clothing store.

"Ah!" I hear screams throughout the store.

I grab random pants and a Radom shirt and put them on not caring about the tags. I pay for them and walks back out into the streets.

The environment has this eerie feeling to it and people are still staring at me like I'm a freak. I ignore them and continue to walk down the street. This day keeps getting weirder and weirder.

(Brendon's Point Of View)

I sit up in bed after staring at the ceiling for so long and see everyone is gone. Those bastards left without me.

"Very funny guys!" I exclaim.

"It is funny alright because you friends were sent to their deaths! Mr.J sent them personally," That chick with the annoying voice skips into the room and sits down on my bed, "You know why B-Man?" She's pretty attractive. Minus the make-up, the voice and craziness. Her outfit is sexy. You get my point though.

"Uh, no? Besides, I am pretty sure my name is Brendon, not B-Man. So, please, respect it, thanks." I say giving her a sarcastic smile.

"Oh be quiet!" She yells slapping me.

"Wait, who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Harley, Mr.J's puddin' and if you haven't noticed, Mr.J and I have taken over!"

Who the hell is Mr.J?

"Yeah I totally did." I say rolling my eyes, "Not really."

"Well, we did and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"I wasn't planning on it." I say mocking her voice.

"Oh be quiet!" She yells again stabbing me with a needle and I instantly black out.

(Andy's Point Of View)

Joe and I are the only ones that they let go. Why? I have no idea, but I still believe that there is a catch to it. So, I will not let my guard down and I will stay by Joe's side the entire time just in case. He's sleeping now, but still. This whole situation is weird. Now, I'm just waiting to see what happens.

(Dallon's Point Of View)

I open my eyes, my vision is blurry. All I see is...I don't know what I see. I see a screen with a man on it, but I can't tell.

"Oh I see you're up!" A man speaks, but his voice is staticky. Wait, staticky?

"Who are you?" I ask weakly.

"Riddle me this, riddle me that, who's so stupid that he doesn't know where he's at? You!" He chuckles.

"Why am I here!"

"Oh if you don't know. I'm sending you to your doom this week!"

"Hehe Weekes."

"It's not funny. Anyways, back to what I was doing..." The screen goes black and he stops talking. I then hear a chainsaw of some sort echo throughout the place. Well, I'm going to die tonight or today. I don't fucking know.

Wait, where the hell are the guys?