Chapter Twenty Nine - Saturday Night Again

(Patrick's Point Of View)

"Ah!" I hear one of the girls scream.

I groan and roll out of bed, walk out of the room to Mona's room and open the door, "Mona I already told you that it's normal!" I say while walking in.

"Dad, it's not me this time." She points to the bathroom.

I walk over to the bathroom, but I don't walk in, instead lean against the wall outside, "Summer, what's wrong?"

"I'm bleeding out of my lady parts! I'm going to die! I have cancer!" She cries aloud.

I chuckle, "I am pretty sure you aren't going to die." I look over at Mona and she looks away.

"I am!" She walks out of the bathroom after washing her hands.

"Well, I guess I have to do the birds and bees talk with you too, sit down."

"Okay." She sniffs and walks over to the bed and sits down on it.

I pull the chair from the desk and sit down. I explain everything I explained to Mona. Only this time, she was embarrassed and didn't ask any questions like Mona.

"And that's why you aren't dying."

"But...but..."

"Well, I'll be back." I get up and go back to my room. I grab some random clothes and get in the shower. After ten minutes I get out and get dressed.

I leave the house to the store, I go in and get the lady stuff, pay for it and comes back. Once I get back, I go in the house and goes straight to Mona's room. I drop it on Summer's lap and she just stares at it.

"What am I suppose to do with this Uncle Patrick?" She looks back up at me confused.

I smile, "Mona will show you."

"Do I have to?" Mona groans.

"Unless you want me to and I am pretty sure neither of us do Mona."

Her face turns disgusted, "Yeah, no."

"Okay that was weird, you sounded just like me. Anyways, go show her." I leave closing the door behind me, laughing to myself. I bump into someone. "Oh sorry Jordyn."

"It's okay, what's so funny and why are you dressed up?"

"Summer started, you know and I went to go get the stuff. So, yeah. You just had to have been there."

"What? Mona started?"

"Yeah, just over a year ago. That was also funny." I say and then walk downstairs.

"Well, your ass looks nice regardless," Jordyn says slapping my butt.

"Hey!" I exclaim grabbing my butt and turns to her acting sad, "That hurt. And my ass had nothing to do with anything."

"Oh come on Patrick! You get banged every night and a slap hurts? You are something else." She laughs and walks past me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good point." I say following her.

As she gets something out of the fridge she looks at me and then looks up into my eyes, "I turn you on or what?" She winks.

I look down, and I roll my eyes, "No, I get erections for no reason anymore."

"Oh." Her expression saddens.

"Don't take it personally Jordyn. Pete doesn't even turn me on like he use to." I shrug, "We haven't even made love in forever either. So...yeah."

"Aw, why?"