Two

Hello! Just a PSA, I wrote this chapter far prior to Melanie Martinez's sexual allegations. I want to state this loud and clear, I do not support her in way or circumstances. For that, I will be eventually editing this chapter so she is no longer apart of it, but right now I can't.

B/N; brothers name
___; Favorite restaurant

You're in your car, singing along to lyrics of Lane Boy by Twenty One Pilots. They were your favorite band. Just that night they were playing Barclays Center, but you didn't get tickets in time. You were driving back from work. Your manager, Melanie, gave you a cupcake to celebrate your 26th birthday earlier that day. She was incredibly nice, and pretty with her spilt colored hair. You always had liked her. You liked/hated your job. The people who shopped there were incredibly rich. You got paid so well, you're able to afford life in Brooklyn, New York with your best friend, B/F/N. Speaking of which he/she was calling now. You answer and put it speaker and put your phone in the cup holder to echo the sound.

"Hey, this better be important, because I'm driving right now."

"It is important! When you come home all the lights are gonna be off because I'm be in my room, so be careful!" They explain with a cheery tone. They always seemed to be happy, no matter the situation. Except when you're sad/angry/depressed. You hang up, right when you're pulling in to your apartment complex parking lot.

As you head up, you dig around in your badly for your keys. You get to your door and unlock it, walking inside. You heard shuffling so you immediately think your best friend is probably getting a snack or something. Right as you turn on the light in the living room, your entire family plus your best friend all jump out and yell.

"Surprise!" They all yell at you simultaneously. You give them a sheepish smile and speak up.

"Thanks guys. You know how I love/hate surprises."

" Yeah, still, this was a great idea right?" Your brother, B/N (if you don't have a brother make a name up), asked with hope.

"Yeah." You said quieting towards the end.

"Well what are we waiting for?" B/F/N asked my parents. You give them a confuse look.

"Oh we're going to _____ for dinner!" Your face instantly lights up. You loved that restaurant. You start to walk to the door and everyone follows. You, B/F/N and B/N get in your car, while your parents get in their car. You instantly put on Twenty One Pilots, so you and B/F/N instantly start jamming out while your brother gives your weird looks.

"You guys are weird." At a red light you turn around and look at him.

"You're the weird one for NOT liking their music." You rebuttal, putting emphasis on not. He just rolled his eyes.

You finally arrive at the restaurant. Your parents aren't far behind. Coming in 5 minutes after you guys walk in, you all get seated. As you walk in, there's a large herd of teens and young adults around a table. You assume that they're probably eating, but then you realize they're standing. As you sit down, you look toward the middle of the crowd.

"Wait, is that...Josh Dun... And..Tyler Joseph?"

Okay when I was writing Tyler's last name it correct to Hoesph and I almost didn't notice. Wtf is wrong with me?