Twenty

This. Story. Sucks. So. Much? I have no idea why you people read this shit like ???? Also I'm just choosing cause I kinda changed my mind on options.

You open your eyes and lift your head. You look around to see where an alarm noise was coming from, and saw Jenna's phone vibrating on a bed side table. You grab it and turn off the alarm. You were about to wake up Jenna, but then realized Tyler was here, and he may want to surprise her. So you quietly got out of bed and walked into the hall. You looked down the hall and saw Tyler sitting on the couch . You whispered quietly to get his attention.

"Tyler?" He didn't hear you so you try again.

"Tyler?"

"Tyler?!"

"tylER?!!" You weren't yelling but taking above a normal level. Like in the middle. You called it aggressively whispering.

"I'm in the living room." An equally hushed voice came from, well, the living room. You walked in to the living room and sat on the couch across from him.

"So, mind explaining?" You start.

"You see it's very simple." He started. "It's the holidays, and we want to spend time with our families, so we come back for a break. We start touring again in America in January."

"Oh" You took a quick look around the room and notice Josh walked in, wearing sport clothing and holding a football.

"Hey, do either of you want to come play football with me and some friends?" He said, not directing towards one of you.

"Hey Y/N, didn't you say you played flag football in high school?" Tyler asked, looking over at you.

"Yeah, I wasn't really that good though." You shrugged, but stood up.

"But I'll go."

I'm doing another chapter don't worry.