Seventeen- Lady-like my ass

Your POV

"LADY-LIKE MY ASS. FUCK BITCH SHIT SLUT ASS HOE" (such a lovely way to start a chapter)
You yelled in the rude clerks face. All you wanted to know was where the men's hoodies were, and he started spitting sexist comments at you. You had it when he said that you should swear as much, that it's not lady-like. So you did what your mom taught you to do, stand up for yourself. You turn to Jenna, who had been standing by the entire time trying not to burst out laughing.

"Let's go. I don't do business with SEXIST IGNORANT 40 YEAR OLD MEN!" You said, putting emphasis on the last part hoping the cashier would hear. You and Jenna both storm out, laughing along the way at the cashiers face when you spat all those profanities at him. Once you calmed down you both realized that you were standing in front of Victoria's Secret. Jenna turns to you with a smirk on her face, and you know why. You take off running and go in to the first shop you see, which happens to be Game Stop. While you're there, you take the chance to buy new games for your Wii. Or at least try to, until Jenna finds you again and drags you back to Victoria's Secret.

"Jenna, I don't understand why you're dragging me to Victoria's Secret just for you to buy lingerie for your husband!"

"Because, I need your opinion!"

"Not a good enough reason, but fine."
After about an hour of Jenna debating whether to get black lace or not, you guys finally leave the bright pink store.

"I honestly don't understand why Victoria's Secret just love the color pink. I mean it's an okay color, but the entire store? Don't think it's a good idea."

"Agreed." Jenna said blankly. Changing the subject all of a sudden, you ask Jenna if she wants to get Starbucks. She nodded and you both started walking to the Starbucks kiosk in the middle of the mall. After you got your drinks, you sat near the fountain in the middle. People always threw coins in and made a wish, so you both decided make wishes. Jenna went first.

"I wish Tyler was with me more, but still manage his job." You frowned at Jenna. You could never imagine how bad it must be to have your husband travel around the world, sometimes without you and have so many girls throw themselves at them. Even if it isn't happening to Tyler and Josh just yet. You made a wish in your head and threw your coin in the fountain.

I wish that Jenna and I both can see the people we want more often.